Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am put off by the bloody head sculpt and the eyes pointing right.
I have four of this one coming.
I am sure I can throw a mechanic together with parts from my usual supplier.

I actually like the bloody sculpt, never noticed the eyes pointing right though.. that's plain dumb.

I actually like the bloody sculpt, never noticed the eyes pointing right though.. that's plain dumb.

Lol.
I know.
You can only pose him looking to his right hand side.
Makes no sense. Unless it were a DX, lol!

998861_10151521169822344_17142279_n.jpg

^Just compared the hair with the latest pics to The Mechanic's pics, and judging from the hair sculpts it looks like they're the same!

Here are both side by side. The hair is different, but the rest is hard to tell.

attachment.php

Thanks guys. I do love this sculpt and don't want to jinx it but I still hope that the figure will ship this month. With the Mark VII I got an email weeks in advance that it would be delayed.

I see this popping up out of nowhere.

I believe this would be the first HT 1/6th Iron Man 3 figure to be released...so I'd assume Hot Toys would try their best to get it out ASAP and not delay it too much.

I see this popping up out of nowhere.

I believe this would be the first HT 1/6th Iron Man 3 figure to be released...so I'd assume Hot Toys would try their best to get it out ASAP and not delay it too much.

:lol You're right. Just got a 14 day shipping notice! :lol

I got my 14 day notice too. Aren't these typically released in Hong Kong by now, if Sideshow is getting their stock in soon? I was kind of hoping it would get pushed back another month, but whatever bring it on!

Sure hope I like it enough to be spending about 210 bucks on it!

Back