Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As mentioned I said there are shots here and there that make it look great while that recent close up makes it look really bad. It's obvious that it looks great from an angle but a portrait view makes it look off.

Orly?

EAAB9F79-FDD9-4A23-ACCA-221E3E384855-1242-0000008DB8B92943_zps39f5a273.jpg

Headsculpt looks cool there but I don't like the top part of the hair. Looks like a wig.. But maybe they shaped the hair like that so the headset would fit on nicely..? :dunno

I don't know exactly what this is a picture of, it was posted on FB along with "New Hall of Armor". But it's certainly an Iron Man fan's wet dream.....

66149_483971861664595_909374186_n.jpg

I don't know exactly what this is a picture of, it was posted on FB along with "New Hall of Armor". But it's certainly an Iron Man fan's wet dream.....

Gulp. Looks like there are two War Machines in there. Interesting that most of the armors aren't red and gold.

Last edited:
Well, this photo along with the fact that the new suits are Mark 42 and 47, and Hot Toys statement about ALL of the IM stuff coming out.....certainly has me curious. ;)

PLEASE tell me they don't plan on releasing 16 different suits..

I really hope they stick too Mark 42, Iron Pat, and War Machine and maybe one different one.

PLEASE tell me they don't plan on releasing all that..

I really hope they stick too Mark 42, Iron Pat, and War Machine.

It's hot toys - I'm sure they're only release one version of the necessary armors and focus on all of the other licenses they promised us. :pigfly:

It's hot toys - I'm sure they're only release one version of the necessary armors and focus on all of the other licenses they promised us. :pigfly:

:rotfl:rotfl

Thank the lord I'm NOT an Iron Man completist if that pic is any indication! :thud:

Unfortunately, I am. :gah:

This is beyond you metal man.

:lol:lol:

Hot Toys teaser mistakenly posted early, has been removed but spoils final armour design...

Spoiler Spoiler:

You got me on that one. :clap:clap

Back