Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know exactly what this is a picture of, it was posted on FB along with "New Hall of Armor". But it's certainly an Iron Man fan's wet dream.....

66149_483971861664595_909374186_n.jpg

.......and my wallet's worst nightmare.

Yeah the longer I have this thing on pre-order, the less I want it.

Yeah, the price is just not justified but I know for a fact this thing will become like the mech test where once it comes out and sold out people will be selling these for a good $500.

But it won't sell out... It will be in stock forever just like every other 2year or less released HT.:dunno

But it won't sell out... It will be in stock forever just like every other 2year or less released HT.:dunno

Well it'll sell out sooner or later. Than again with the amount of hate this is getting it'll probably stick around for a while.

Well it'll sell out sooner or later. Than again with the amount of hate this is getting it'll probably stick around for a while.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will sell out fairly soon after it is released (maybe 3-4 months). I was thinking the gantry with mark 4 woulndt sell out due to it being $500. Plus, this is the newest tony stark since the mech test, so i would think there will be a high demand for it as it has some similarities.

Some of the figures I'm aware of have Sold Out on SS
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark 4
89 Batman
Mark 1 2.0 (exclusive)
Mark 7 (exclusive)
Joker 2.0 (exclusive)
And I'm sure dx12 will be sold out in the next month

I know for a fact this thing will become like the mech test where once it comes out and sold out people will be selling these for a good $500.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will sell out fairly soon after it is released (maybe 3-4 months).

1020728_o.gif

nacho-approves-wtf-lmao.gif

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_V1-s320x240-221790-580.gif

2402899_o.gif

Frikkin' Johnny-come-lately newbs lookin' to flip. :rotfl :rotfl :slap

Oh yeah . . . and they all can see the future. :lol

_____

I don't know exactly what this is a picture of, it was posted on FB along with "New Hall of Armor". But it's certainly an Iron Man fan's wet dream.....

66149_483971861664595_909374186_n.jpg

Looking at the rest of these armors, I'm glad the 42 or 47 or whatever it is, is the main armor in the movie. It's grown on me so much.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this will sell out fairly soon after it is released (maybe 3-4 months). I was thinking the gantry with mark 4 woulndt sell out due to it being $500. Plus, this is the newest tony stark since the mech test, so i would think there will be a high demand for it as it has some similarities.

Some of the figures I'm aware of have Sold Out on SS
Hawkeye
Nick Fury
Suit Up Gantry w/ Mark 4
89 Batman
Mark 1 2.0 (exclusive)
Mark 7 (exclusive)
Joker 2.0 (exclusive)
And I'm sure dx12 will be sold out in the next month

Man, don't get me started on the Gantry. Like a DumbAs# I was waiting for my points to hit. SDCC came up and the same day they hit. It sold out. In the end I did get it with free shipping Ya. The Mark 7 EX on the other hand. I have no idea what to do with the little green guy so I save the $11/16 on the shipping.

I was happy to see the $280 price tag on this. Not happy it was $280 happy it was not $400/$450 (see older post). I was not collecting when the Mech Test came out and wanted dummy mostly (Granty with M4 came with Dummy) but with everything that comes with this. Great.

Well it sellout later. I am sure it will. Why? Price point and in hand pictures. This group is about .01 of HT customer base. When something comes out and pictures goes up. They sell out. Case in point the Granty with the Mark 4. Also unlike the EX where only SSC sells them there again is only a very small number made.

We have seen it before and we will seen it again. As for Hawkeye, I just need his glass, bow and arrows for my Santa Yoda.

Supes, Odin, Stark, they're all Kojun's work. He's a good sculptor, but very inconsistent. :lol

(EDIT: Eom Jea Sung sculpted Odin with Kojun as art director, Kojun wasn't involved in Supes
Looks like we're left with Mark I 2.0 and Mk IV as Kojun's great works)

Last edited:
Supes, Odin, Stark, they're all Kojun's work. He's a good sculptor, but very inconsistent. :lol

(EDIT: Eom Jea Sung sculpted Odin with Kojun as art director, Kojun wasn't involved in Supes
Looks like we're left with Mark I 2.0 and Mk IV as Kojun's great works)

I dunno. In retrospect I don't like the MkIV/VI sculpt at all. But at the time...

just got one of these POed on Ebay for $220 with shipping, couldn't pass it up, saving probably 80 bucks than getting it form SSC

.......are you saying it won't sell out......? You're crazy if you think it wont...
Probably it will, eventually, but I think you and ThatIsTooReal are maybe overestimating the appeal beyond Iron Man fanatics (I wouldn't take it for free, personally). Not to hate on this too much, lol, but I can't imagine a more boring figure (besides Coulson). ThatIsTooReal's scenario of having a full Hall of Armour with all the suits as a backdrop is really the only way this makes any sense to me for display.

Back