Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Well, it's a sort of "What the **** am I doing?!" pose :) now I have to find something to hang the blue prints on the wall.. Was thinking about these..
9ce2eb6b9a6a6540c18efca4947b6cc5.jpg

Anyway, I'm really happy with this figure, after buying QS001 and a Neca Predator and the pre order of the quarter scale MK43, I was a little doubtful with 1/6 scale figures, but this set and the Batman Armory are good alternatives to have a nice and different sixth scale collection.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

great idea. might steal that idea later. :clap

Hi, I usually don't display my figures with the lights on, so when I bought this Tony Stark I forgot to check the LEDs. Now I've found this bad surprise..
b8c7ea12de5d60ab3f71fb90b273fae6.jpg

I don't know if it's clear from the pic, but the screw is broken and there is no way to pull it out. The chest light seems to work, but I can't check the batteries. Any suggestion?

Got a mail yesterday saying mine will be delivered today, but track and trace says it's still at the distribution center and it's now 18:30.

I want it NOOOOW!:impatient: No, I am not a patient woman!

Got a mail yesterday saying mine will be delivered today, but track and trace says it's still at the distribution center and it's now 18:30.

I want it NOOOOW!:impatient: No, I am not a patient woman!

It's heeeeere! Just as dinner's ready :thud:

Hi, I usually don't display my figures with the lights on, so when I bought this Tony Stark I forgot to check the LEDs. Now I've found this bad surprise..

I don't know if it's clear from the pic, but the screw is broken and there is no way to pull it out. The chest light seems to work, but I can't check the batteries. Any suggestion?

It's too fuzzy to tell if the screw head is snapped off for just stripped.

If it's stripped, try some of these: The 12 Best Ways to Remove Stripped Screws

If it's snapped off... I don't think they make screw extractor bits that small :/

you might need to use a very small drill bit and a steady hand to drill out that damaged screw. if you are not sure i dont recomend doing it your self.

I keep forgetting how huge these things are. Sorry, stand thingie, but looks like you'll have to go into the box again.

I was just meaning if you get frustrated, there are always several options, lol.

You're right. And especially with this set. I don't think I'll get tired looking at it for a while, considering how many posing option there are. And many of the other figures will fit well into it too, like Bucky with his arm and Cap with his shield. Heck, even Vision might have to stop by for a fix at one point.

Thanks for the help guys.. I don't have the proper tools right now, maybe on day I will fix it..

nice avatar and sig :clap

Thanks:) I love Hawkguy. He was the one who got me into collecting these things in the first place and the one I'm still missing. At least he's on PO now:yess:

Now if only Fraction would finish the last Hawkeye comic!

Thanks:) I love Hawkguy. He was the one who got me into collecting these things in the first place and the one I'm still missing. At least he's on PO now:yess:

Now if only Fraction would finish the last Hawkeye comic!

Hawkguy! The last issue has apparently been done already; Marvel's just sitting on it for whatever reason, at least according to
this article. I'm going to be sad reading that final issue (assuming I remember half of what happened previously).

Actually I had a similar situation and I had luck using a small flathead screwdriver rather than a Philips. The flathead was able to dig in more as long as I twisted slowly, but I worked it out.

I need a better background for my photos. I snapped a couple of fun pics last night.
HIGH SCORE!

Iron Man = Heavy Metal

Ryan

Love those pics, especially the ones with the guitar. The headsculpt looks amazing there. So glad I got this figure.

Back