Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgVery true.
I wasn't joking about what I said earlier....I even went to staples today to buy some accessories to go with my Tony :wink1: :yess:

I love looking at the poses some of come up with.

I can build just about anything I want, but trying to get my figures into the poses I see in my head seems to be a major task.

I don't know if its something that can learned or if is just an artistic talent some people have.

I can build just about anything I want, but trying to get my figures into the poses I see in my head seems to be a major task.

I don't know if its something that can learned or if is just an artistic talent some people have.

Just keep posing and taking pics. If you're lucky, you'll get a few cool ones. I'm sure that will be how others do it.

The best poses are from the person who displayed all their armors with hand signs for what number Mark suit they were, I honestly laughed really hard when I saw it.

Understanding how the human body moves is good when posing these figures, when you move your leg, your hips, spine, shoulders and head all adjust too. A lot of the time when I pose my figures I start with reference pics and go from there, or as with Tony, I mimic the position myself to make sure it looks natural.

IronMan81 said:
Love those shots of Tony fixing up MkII.
Might try something like that with mine when I eventually get Diecast Mk42

The MK II AU is perfect for this set. Its a great figure on it's own but in this context it really looks like it belongs there. I'd like to grab some extra War Machine parts and have this is as a tear down of WM back to the MK II just before IM3.

That cat looks so real! What scale is that? :wave

Just kidding!

Lol. He's 1/1.
I love that cat :lol :yess:

Me too.
The most amazing cat i have ever known.
And like all cats, he's an attention seeker.
You are setting up a perfect shot:

IMG_4648.jpg

To get this angle:

IMG_4654.png

And Bam...

Here he comes, all like: "Hey, watcha doing over here, over there?"

IMG_4652.jpg

:lol

You're pretty lucky that kitty is content just soaking up the spotlight and not using your figure as a scratching post!

:lol

You're pretty lucky that kitty is content just soaking up the spotlight and not using your figure as a scratching post!

Actually, i have never had a cat that was like that. I know others who have. It's not the first time i have left two or three detolf doors open, and he moseys on over, sniffs the figures and walks away. No interest whatsoever.

Actually, i have never had a cat that was like that. I know others who have. It's not the first time i have left two or three detolf doors open, and he moseys on over, sniffs the figures and walks away. No interest whatsoever.

He's a great cat dude, my two would cause some serious damage, but they are young and want to play with/investigate/hunt everything. :lol

Back