Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really want to put your cockpit in the robots a55? :naughty:horror

In that case, I wonder how it will looks like when it is time to eject!

robot-butt-fart.jpg

Why are a bunch of grown men having a little fanny fight on a forum?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are a bunch of grown men having a little fanny fight on a forum?

There are precisely two threads in this whole board where that doesn't happen. Maybe three.

But all that ended when the discussion turned to cockpits in robots arses - like Bransen says, no need to stoke the coals :)

There are precisely two threads in this whole board where that doesn't happen. Maybe three.

But all that ended when the discussion turned to cockpits in robots arses - like Bransen says, no need to stoke the coals :)

I think a little immaturity goes with the territory when it comes to collecting dolls, sometimes it can be a bad thing but equally it can diffuse a bad situation and provide some humour. :lol

Last edited:
Ok Boba has been blocked tired of his BS.

Whenever I get a bigger house and I go to display this Im gonna have Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged around it.

Ok Boba has been blocked tired of his BS.

Whenever I get a bigger house and I go to display this Im gonna have Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged around it.
:rotfl

Sounds like a nice set up you have planned. Get in the bigger house so we can see it. :yess:

:rotfl

Sounds like a nice set up you have planned. Get in the bigger house so we can see it. :yess:
Well its gonna be a few years before my wife and I can get a bigger house.

Im slowly getting there myself..

So duo, you'll be getting a HoA set 4?

No I'm just gonna use the stands that came with the figures and use part of the base from the Armor testing set. this is my first way of setting this up and when I get the armor testing set up I will have the armors around tony in a certain way

Back