Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^That's cheaper than retail. Who's selling it? I might be interested but my DX13 converted and I have Mechanic coming up along with payments for a few things so I might save up. I still haven't gotten my Red Skull yet although I might wait for The Winter Soldier.

Well.....new parts to add to my Stark shop setup. I'll take that boot and that arm, please.

Tony163_zpsa8fe4c1f.jpg~original

I was the one that bought it. Got it for $245 shipped :yess:

Nice! You got a GREAT deal at that price, congrats! I really wasn't too interested in that MMS but at the price he listed it at, it was something that couldn't be passed on. Congrats again :clap

Nice! You got a GREAT deal at that price, congrats! I really wasn't too interested in that MMS but at the price he listed it at, it was something that couldn't be passed on. Congrats again :clap

Thanks! I think it's an awesome figure, but I didn't wanna spend $279 plus shipping, but at $245 shipped definitely couldn't pass. I can't believe no one bit on it. I didn't contact the seller till late in the afternoon.

Thanks! I think it's an awesome figure, but I didn't wanna spend $279 plus shipping, but at $245 shipped definitely couldn't pass. I can't believe no one bit on it. I didn't contact the seller till late in the afternoon.

Early Christmas present for you, lol. Congrats again!

Hm, so what is the opinion on this figure versus The Mechanic version?

They both have their strong points but as I've said all along the Mech Test was more about the accessories than the figure, the Mechanic on the other hand is more about the figure

If I could only have one I'd go with the Mechanic

Ya, thanks. Thought the same. This one is neat with all the accessoires but I like to display my figures in Detolfs and I'm pretty sure just a small amount would fit in there.

The headsculpt of this one and The Mechanic are the same aren't they? Does anyone know if the body come with the light up arc reactor?

Hm, so what is the opinion on this figure versus The Mechanic version?

There are a few small flaws with the Mechanic figure(Not manufacturing flaws. They are timline-related for the movie scenes). He is portrayed with the glasses, backpack and his maguyvered weapons, but also with his face all bloody. His face isn't that bloody till he's escaping and the boot/arm arrive(And then only his left side). You get the boot/arm so that look is accurate. But when he arrives and uses his weapons, the bloodied face is not accurate. Also, the blood should *only* be on his left side. The rest of the blood shown on his face is taken from when he arrives in Tenessee, and is not accurate to *any* look of the Mechanic figure from any point after he arrives at the Mandarin's compound.
He wakes up with the blood on the left side of his face attached to the bed frame, and it's a result of his previous wound opening after being pistol whipped by Savin.
So in my view, you can only semi-accurately do a couple of the later looks unless you make yourself a custom head out of the 191 headsculpt with his earlier facial damage but no blood.
Just an observation of course based on a few viewings of the movie.
I do love the extras though. I may yet pick this one up.

Back