Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was only a matter of time until The Elf on the Shelf found his way to my display.....

536985_10152855517054460_755409947_n.jpg

Been working on a display for this figure and my Iron Men. Also was working on an unrelated figure and mixed up too much epoxy clay... and was thinking to myself I don't want to waste this clay. Sooo... I made a cheeseburger for Tony's work bench out of it, and painted it up. Lunch is served.

That quarter is HUGE! oh wait…

nice job on the burger. Is that a whole wheat bun? Robble robble robble :hi5:

Nice job on the burger Twelveinch!

I had some fun with this set too recently and decided to make some JARVIS laptops for his workbenches :D

Jarvis_zps8d6e52ef.jpg

Been working on a display for this figure and my Iron Men. Also was working on an unrelated figure and mixed up too much epoxy clay... and was thinking to myself I don't want to waste this clay. Sooo... I made a cheeseburger for Tony's work bench out of it, and painted it up. Lunch is served.

If it wasn't for that quarter, I would have thought that was an actual burger:clap

Looks good, Hydeous. Nice posing, and I love the overall color scheme! I wish I had that armor. :lol

Question - has anyone here tried using the Avengers Black Sabbath set on this body?

Thanks, Loki.

Thats the thing with having a few figures - you end up playing and futzing with it more. :lol

No problem.

Haha, I'll bet. I'm in a strange place right now because I've got four Tonys and no armors. :lol I just started a search for the Mk II Unleashed, though, so hopefully one will turn up. That armor doesn't look as 'toyish' to me as some of the others.

How i set up mine currently.

This is indeed a great set. Havent taken any of the huge bases out since i dont have a place for it yet.

That is a great set-up. The MKII AU looks like it was made to go with the Tony Stark work shop as a set. They go so well together.

No problem.

Haha, I'll bet. I'm in a strange place right now because I've got four Tonys and no armors. :lol I just started a search for the Mk II Unleashed, though, so hopefully one will turn up. That armor doesn't look as 'toyish' to me as some of the others.

It is the perfect armor for this set, I have my Tony working on it just like Hydeous.

No problem.

Thats what i noticed as well, but didnt really gave it a thought until you said it.

This and the mark 1 really looks amazing and doesnt look toyish at all. I thought the mark vii bd had that effect, but in hand it looks kinda toyish and is pretty light.

I have the Mk 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in my display behind Stark. I love how they're all similar yet so different from one another.

LOL no, and no. Besides the new display that I built is pretty full and I still have Midas, Mk 42 PPS, IP and Monger to add in there. And possibly Mandarin later. I have to draw the line somewhere, as I don't want my display to be jammed completely full.

I'm sure the Mk 1 in hand is beautiful, it's a very detailed piece. But the $500+ it would cost to get the Mk 1 and Mk 3 will be spent elsewhere. :)

LOL no, and no. Besides the new display that I built is pretty full and I still have Midas, Mk 42 PPS, IP and Monger to add in there. And possibly Mandarin later. I have to draw the line somewhere, as I don't want my display to be jammed completely full.

I'm sure the Mk 1 in hand is beautiful, it's a very detailed piece. But the $500+ it would cost to get the Mk 1 and Mk 3 will be spent elsewhere. :)

:exactly: I missed a few of the earlier suits and do not want to pay the going rate for them now. They would be nice to have but I do not really need or have the space for them.

Id it werent for the fact that I got the Mk iv for $200 (figure only) I wouldnt have that one. Love the suit but cant swallow $400 for it.

Back