Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No don't have Loki, just wary of getting them when The Dark World is out next month, with new figures to be announced.

If you are looking for one figure that looks great on it's own, get Tony.
If you like Thor more, get Thor and Odin.
I have Thor, Odin and Loki. Thor is currently on display with the Avengers, but Loki and Odin look great together on their shelf. And Thor and Odin would make a nice display too.

Yeah, he did, as did ToyHQ. Waiting to see if OneSixthBruce get any extras in when WaiMan gets his second batch.

Only want a second one so that I can try and make one perfect one as my one has a few small problems then sell the damaged one on.

Yeah, he did, as did ToyHQ. Waiting to see if OneSixthBruce get any extras in when WaiMan gets his second batch.

Only want a second one so that I can try and make one perfect one as my one has a few small problems then sell the damaged one on.

Sweet.
I am toying with the idea of opening another one and displaying it with the other armours, as my MKVII EX is on the Avengers shelf.

What's up with yr damaged one?

I am really on the fence about this figure.

I have the first Mech Test Tony Stark and though this is cool, display wise, why would I need this?

I have the first Mech Test Tony Stark and though this is cool, display wise, why would I need this?
Looks like you already have your answer. Don't buy it you can't think of a reason of "needing" it. You have the first mech test version and it seems that's enough for you.

Unless if you really think this is cool enough to warrant a purchase.

Looks like you already have your answer. Don't buy it you can't think of a reason of "needing" it. You have the first mech test version and it seems that's enough for you.

Unless if you really think this is cool enough to warrant a purchase.

It is cool and I love all the bits you can put on him.

I am wondering if anybody esle is having the same issue,

It is cool and I love all the bits you can put on him.

I am wondering if anybody esle is having the same issue,

My first two arrived today!!
Buy him! Buy him NOW!!!!
Excellent figure.
I only took a few pics, but i have an idea for a lot more.
Here are some i took today(Still waiting for a decal to turn the other *U* into DUM-E, but he has his broom and DUNCE cap already).
1/1 scale Cat included for scale only(Not included with this set). Jasper hears the shutter sound on my iPhone and comes running to get his picture taken.
Here are the pics:

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5429.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

Back