Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have been piecing this together, since my Wife didn't want to spend $350 on it from Sideshow. I'll probably end up with $200+ into it even though I'm not buying every single little thing.

Today I get home from work and sitting on my front porch is the huge, brown shipper that says "Tony Stark Iron Man 3 Figure".

I just about crapped my pants, because I thought that my Wife had bought it for me as a surprise. I thought oh great, she's going to be pissed now that I spent all of this $$ on putting one together, when she bought the whole thing!

Then I looked closer - I had bought the platform and Dummy from Toy Anxiety, with a couple of other things. They just used the IM3 shipper to send everything to me.

Crisis averted.

I just LOVE that Hulkbuster statue. What does it usually run these days?

DSC04822_zps4f5d0963.jpg

I wonder if HT will show any new figures at their 300% expo this weekend. I actually can't believe they haven't even announced a figure of Aldrich Killian yet.

No Killian or kid for me, but I'll get Pepper if she's in the business suit or something. I don't think I'd want an extremis version of her.

That'd be really cool. I wouldn't object to them doing a non-movie armor with Paltrow's likeness, but I doubt they'd do something like that. I just wish they had featured Pepper's Rescue armor in Iron Man 3. At this point, I think they could do a civilian Pepper and include a Mark XLII helmet with Pepper's head in it or something.

Back