Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cheap batteries they used for the mini arc reactor in tony's body is already dead after 4 hours of continuous use. I am not happy :(
I also think it's hilarious that they used the same table from Joker DX 11 as there's a hole for the magic pencil trick.

It makes sense really to use the same table, i mean why not its a pretty decent table and built well. Also as for the batteries for the arc reactor running out after 4 hours that's a long time really. I only ever use the light up features for a) Photo's or B) first time getting it out the box lol.

Hang on a minute going back to the table i know i said it made sense. Didn't HT show a table in their proto's that had an under shelf?

[edit yup here it is] it even has wheels

902013-tony-stark-017.jpg

Haha. Okay. What did you think i meant?

lol I quickly read your response and for some reason I thought you were referring to the HOA base the mark vii was on because it resembled a "lid" but then I read it again and saw the part where you said "on the table" and realized lid + light up + on the table = helmet

Hey plastik what's the underpart of the stage made out of? Haven't seen it in any of the unboxing pics/vids yet, is it just cardboard?

lol I quickly read your response and for some reason I thought you were referring to the HOA base the mark vii was on because it resembled a "lid" but then I read it again and saw the part where you said "on the table" and realized lid + light up + on the table = helmet

Yeah.
My mistake to use a term not everyone uses.
I'll keep a lid on that...
:rotfl

Ok that kinda makes up for re-using the table then, I figured it would be an afterthought

The blurb on page 1 says cardboard.

- One (1) LED-lighted stage with a cardboard underneath (battery operated)

And as for the table being a re-use, it DOES have another shelf and wheels now.
So it's not exactly the same.

And as for the table being a re-use, it DOES have another shelf and wheels now.
So it's not exactly the same.

So it does..i completely missed that :slap, going back to my original comment, it makes sense to re-use they have the framework from the DX11 so they just needed to add the shelf and wheels. Wonder if it has the scratches too?

Back