1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler-1/6th scale collectible

They should name it (Repaint version)

I thought the one that bane rode have a different front window and mounted weapon on top?

Yeah, there are some differences with the Tumblers from the Batmobile. So far Bane and his toys have just a quick cash grab by HT it seems. So lacking in details and accessories.

Nah, Hot Toys made the right one.

tumblr_lpcw67AG6Y1qefn6co1_500.jpg

Maybe this is why Bane's so bare bones. HT: "We make ____ing Tumbler for you people, why you need anyting else!?!"

I'm really wanting this, but I just hope the modified Tumblers don't get announced, I'd kill for the tank turreted one. might get really expensive.

I'm really wanting this, but I just hope the modified Tumblers don't get announced, I'd kill for the tank turreted one. might get really expensive.

:exactly:

I'm going to hold off on ordering this one for the same reason. I would much rather have the Tubmler with turret and modified passenger side windshield armor plating.

I want all the TDKR figures, but this one is going to be a pass for now.

Already have TDKR bats on order, plan on preordering Bane and SWAT Gordon. And let's not forget Catwoman and The Bat!

I just can't see Hot Toys making another variant of the Tumbler especially with all the lines that have already been pushed back .

If we were going to get one I think we would be seeing it now and not this one

Back