1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who buys this is a dingbat... just a ridiculous waste of $500.

M.

How-fascinating-please-tell-me-more....jpg

Hot Toys' is NOT the memorable Camo Tumbler from TDKR. :(

This is:

523789_10152152862945107_646635481_n.jpg

309487_10152152870065107_1499515682_n.jpg

Big PASS on the cash-grab straight repaint.

You have to have the black and camo. Black for Bats, and camo to allow Bane to do his surfing

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Camouflage Tumbler

(...)

Besides being cheaper to produce, maybe Hot Toys settled on the "normal" configuration because that's the one that the villain is with in key scenes. (Though it would be nice if the Camo Tumbler came with attachments to make the other versions)

That's true. Somehow don't get the sense of the actual release. A pass for me.

I'm buying this and repainting it black. That's how it should be.

Onyone else think that the paint job on this is amazing???? it looks really metallic... I hope they update the paint job on the black Tumbler to make it more matallic..

I was at the store earlier and they had a Hot wheels display with all the different Batman Vehicles, even the 1940's comic book version.

Of course they had both Tumblers but Hot Wheels calls their Camo Tumbler The Batman Begins version.

I suppose they could justify this saying that this is the prototype in Batman Begins ?

There is NO chance they will add so much change to the tumbler, the one you see is the one you'll get, they even don't have to justify this lazy decision because they know it will be sold out anyway thankx to the hype movie effect.

That's too bad, the TDKR camo missile launcher tumbler looks so badass ! XD

Shouldn't this thread be closed? Seeing as how there's an official one with Specs and Pics now...

Wow not shipping until September 2013?!?!? We gotta wait 14 months for a REPAINT?!?!?

I'm kinda shocked that this is up for preorder with 14 months to go... and the price is the same as the black Tumbler! Gives me hope the Bat won't be insanely overpriced.

Wow not shipping until September 2013?!?!? We gotta wait 14 months for a REPAINT?!?!?

:dunno
Maybe spreading them out so everyone getting them all don't have to take a big hit to the wallet all at once?

I have a lot PO right now so this would make it easier if i decide to get it but still.....that is a Looong wait :impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys Camo Tumbler - Dark Knight Rises - 1/6 vehicle

Hot Toys BANE - Dark Knight Rises - 1/6 figure

Although I would like to have it, I want the "bat" vehicle and the '66 Batmobile much more. maybe somewhere down the road I'll pick it up.

Back