1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 184-The Tumbler (Camouflage Version)-1/6th scale collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little update on my Tumbler table, got a new book acrylic piece to display my Batman Begins Blue ray next to my Rises blu ray. Since both films 1 and 3 show the appearance of the Camo tumbler, thought it was neat displaying them with my Bane and Tumbler.

next up? will be my glass display case which finishes this collection then, cant wait to show pics when these 2 are incased

the black version is so expenssive that i wonder if it wouldn't be a better deal to buy a camo version and paint it black myself

So, I bought my tumbler when it first came out, but I became a poor man afterwards, and didn't buy a display case for it, therefore, I never displayed it, and only unbox it to admire it once in a blue moon.
My question is, are there any display case you guys can recommend that does not cost just as much as the tumbler?
my budget is around $250.

I understand there were IKEA display cases that have long discontinued, so no need to mention those, just the ones that are available now that you feel will meet my needs.

So, I bought my tumbler when it first came out, but I became a poor man afterwards, and didn't buy a display case for it, therefore, I never displayed it, and only unbox it to admire it once in a blue moon.
My question is, are there any display case you guys can recommend that does not cost just as much as the tumbler?
my budget is around $250.

I understand there were IKEA display cases that have long discontinued, so no need to mention those, just the ones that are available now that you feel will meet my needs.

I'm on the same boat as you, sir. I've had it for 5 years now and it's only seen the light of day twice. Lol.

tumblr_nmfo99Lgk11tib9s5o1_1280-picsay.jpg

Hello people i have a question: is it easy to put batman in this tumbler or is it not easy ad all to put a figure in the tumbler?

I was able to obtain a Camo Tumbler recently for a good deal. It had the common rear afterburner section separation issue but I was able to fix it up perfectly.

I have no clue where I'll be displaying this monster but it is so damn cool!

sm 1.jpg

sm 2.jpg

Back