Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why but for some reason this figure is a pain'n the butt for me to find a pose that I'm happy with. Maybe because he looks too skinny, I haven't really figured it out yet. Any ideas? Or maybe show me how yours' is set up so I can steal your pose. Thanks

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8923.jpg

Thanks! But I can do better, and there are lots of other folks on here that TRULY put my photos to shame! I'm still finding out things about framing and background color and the like.

Not to mention that I always seem to use really non-dynamic poses. It's all good though. I've already learned a lot and gotten more feedback here than anywhere else, regarding my own photos.
:)

Very artistic. :clap

Just ordered this today!! I was able to get it on Gohastings.com for $169 plus shipping. This will be my first Hot Toys and I cant wait to get him :D

Was finally able to pick this up from the post yesterday...LOOOOVVVEEE this figure! Will look AMAZING battling Whiplash on Bishart's dio! :yess:

Is it me or this figure wasn't a very good seller? Still for sale every where.

Overproduced..too expensive and glut of IM product from HT...all this plus the bubble has burst on flipping HT figures so speculators didn't scoop up many multiples for reselling.
Just look at FS board on how many MK IV and VIs have been sold well below what they were going for a few months ago!

Back