Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't mind paying 159....

then this is a deal too..

Amiami has it for 10k yen (USD 129)... + maybe USD35/40 in shipping
Damn, I went to buy it right after reading your post and found that it is sold out.

Shame. That would have been an amazing price.

Not-permanently(temporary)... more (than likely) will be coming in, you may want to bookmarked/etc it...

Thanks for the tip, but now its gone from "temporarily sold out" to "sold out sold out".

Oh well, guess il have to go back to looking.

That's a good price but it still doesn't beat the deal I got in eBay for $159.00 shipped. It had been opened but most of the items inside still had the plastic on them and the sticker secures that hold them in place. Awesome fig no doubt and no QC issues.

Great catch there jim! :wink1:

I know. I I thought it was going to be too good to be true with eBay and all. Then bam! Great figure. Great seller. Great luck. That doesn't happen often.

Got mine in right before the holiday...awesome figure.

6414067077_92f7d714d1_b.jpg

The lights in the eyes have died though...where is the battery compartment for head LED?

i removed the batts on mine the 2nd day i got the figure...kinda miss it now. I think this is one figure that looks so much better with the lights on.

Back