Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank ya! I'm really behind on reviews still got a GI Joe review and a SW review to do. :lol Not hard at all at least it wasn't on the Mark VI.

So many figures and not enough time eh? I'm happy to hear it's not hard to remove parts. :yess:

looks like I'll have this and the Batman Begins first night out figure in the same week.....next should be fun....I may order the New Goblin as well....or Odin....

Just opened mine. Very nice figure. I'm slightly underwhelmed with the poseability, though. The Marks IV and VI have it beat in that category. Wish there were more hands, also. I don't see the reason for the price hike.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

Anyone else get theirs from Sideshow?

Got tracking number 4 mine 2day from SS but had 2 call & push last flex payment

Customer service also said Superman b4 Captain America... Mike is who I spoke with btw

Just opened mine. Very nice figure. I'm slightly underwhelmed with the poseability, though. The Marks IV and VI have it beat in that category. Wish there were more hands, also. I don't see the reason for the price hike.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

Anyone else get theirs from Sideshow?

Your in california I presume?

Back