Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine. Very nice figure. I'm slightly underwhelmed with the poseability, though. The Marks IV and VI have it beat in that category. Wish there were more hands, also. I don't see the reason for the price hike.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

Anyone else get theirs from Sideshow?

Show us some pics Rubio

014.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

opened up today...looks great in hand, the silver/red compliment each other well. Figure is not too lean imo. Considering picking up a black widow figure to use the handcuffs on :) lol jp

Now if only HT would release some pics of the mk1 re-release..

Got tracking number 4 mine 2day from SS but had 2 call & push last flex payment

I had to do the same as the last was on the 25th of October :panic: But it has shipped finally and will be here on Monday :yess: Now the set is complete from 1-6, just waiting on Iron Monger and then I am done with Hot Toys.

I had to do the same as the last was on the 25th of October :panic: But it has shipped finally and will be here on Monday :yess: Now the set is complete from 1-6, just waiting on Iron Monger and then I am done with Hot Toys.

Congrats bud. :yess:

Nice that you have MK I to VI as well. :rock

Congrats bud. :yess:

Nice that you have MK I to VI as well. :rock

Cheers Jay. I felt like a bit of a muppet as I was talking to Mike in CS and telling him about the fact that I had made all the payments and the item had not shipped but I re-checked my CC statements and realised I had only made 2 payments and the last was due on the 25th of October. To say I felt like a numpty would be an understatement :lol All sorted now and its on its way to finally complete the set.

Cheers Jay. I felt like a bit of a muppet as I was talking to Mike in CS and telling him about the fact that I had made all the payments and the item had not shipped but I re-checked my CC statements and realised I had only made 2 payments and the last was due on the 25th of October. To say I felt like a numpty would be an understatement :lol All sorted now and its on its way to finally complete the set.

:slap :lol

I'm glad it's all sorted now!

Very psyched about this fig. Told myself I didn't need 'em all, but now that I have the mk. III SDCC version, Mk. VI, Mk. V on Friday and waiting for my reward points to kick in to PO Monger, I feel obliged to hunt down the others. With all the IM freaks here im surprised this guy hasn't sold out yet.

Back