Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this looks amazing ! looks like i have to go another shopping spree lol

Ya.. however time was very slow between the proto pic's and release of warmachine and the iv, that was such a long wait!

just preordered from corner store comics...

what do you guys think the next hot toys RELEASE is after mark vi? thor?

what do you guys think the next hot toys RELEASE is after mark vi? thor?

Hmmm ..i'd say Alice, Elias or Tracker.

..if your talking next figure to be released then Thor would be way to soon, it would have to be Barnes or DX04 Bruce.

ive gotta get a whiplash now...
Try slamming on your brakes while someone is right on your tail on the freeway.

Seriously, I agree.
The Mk.V, when in it's battle damaged armor, would look sick with a Whiplash figure next to it. The two will compliment each other. :yess:

Try slamming on your brakes while someone is right on your tail on the freeway.

Seriously, I agree.
The Mk.V, when in it's battle damaged armor, would look sick with a Whiplash figure next to it. The two will compliment each other. :yess:

Won't be tempted by this idea. Still won't get Whiplash..I'm good completing those IM armors and that's it. :)

I ordered this day 1 and just ordered the whiplash from sideshow and used a 50 gift card on it.

This thing just begs to be displayed in its battle damaged form.
The details are amazing.

If you've got a Whiplash figure the two would look great together.

I'm gonna have Mark VI displayed with BD till this arrives. Then this will go to BD and VI is going to be displayed clean. The only other figure from the Iron Man line that I would like to get is the Iron Monger. I'm done then...I think...unless there's a V2 Whiplash haha :)

I'm gonna have Mark VI displayed with BD till this arrives. Then this will go to BD and VI is going to be displayed clean. The only other figure from the Iron Man line that I would like to get is the Iron Monger. I'm done then...I think...unless there's a V2 Whiplash haha :)
I hope we get some pics of Iron Monger in the next few weeks. A Whiplash armor would rock too. I'd like to have all the armors from the movies. :rock

Back