Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone preorder from Vikingplayground before? How's their service? Packaging?

I've ordered once from them and was not very pleased. The box they packed it in was very weak, and it looked like someone sat on it. I e-mailed them and never got any response. I won't buy from them again unless it's my only option.

I've had good luck with Viking Playground but have also never had any problems with them. You can't really tell how good a company's customer service is until you have a problem.

I have ordered from them a lot and never had any issues with packaging or the wrong products being sent or anything like that though.

For me, it is very important to have good customer service on these expensive figures. I've had so many issues straight out of the box. The fact that they didn't even acknowledge my issue, really rubbed me the wrong way. The sites that I like so far in terms of customer service are: Sideshow(except I have to pay tax), Alter Ego, Forbidden Planet, Midtown Comics, Cornerstore Comics(tax issue).

Well caved and placed a preorder. I figured I would cave eventually and better to do it now and save $20. Damn this hobby.

Yeah I missed the Mark VI. I pondered too long and now its too expensive. If it pops back up at AlterEgo when it starts shipping I may pick it up. Or wait and see if Hastings adds it to their catalog.

I am doing a custom figure environment of the race track scene. It is 80% complete right now, but here is a teaser pic of the decals I have designed that has been placed at the bottom of the base:

BaseEnvironmentCleanEdition.jpg

The pic is not that great. I need to wait till daylight to take some outdoor pics of it. My camera takes better pics outdoors than indoors.

More to come later on. :)

Cheers,

Jim

Any latest news on month of release? I was hoping earlier than stated, this has happened before..!

The sign is already top notch. Keep it up.

wow awesome man. im makign one too. cant wait to see!

Very cool,Firebird! :rock Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

Nice project Jim! Can't wait to see the final outcome of this custom base.

Thanks everyone! :hi5:

I should have some more pics of the actual figure environment later on today, if not tomorrow.

BISHART, I can't wait to see some pics of yours. :)

Back