Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm displaying Battle damaged... look at this bad boy!!!:clap

up_15.jpg
[/IMG]

:exactly: Agreed displayed as battle damage best option

PO'ed today! I was only going to get one Iron Man, so I got the Mark IV (recently received, very awesome!). However, my wife's favorite suit is the Mark V and she said I had to get it as well. Can't beat that!

I was thinking that as well. A full suit of medieval plate armor could weigh as little as 45 lb. (less than what modern military guys wear)... That V armor could weigh as little as 20 lb. easy.

It must be light, considering that skinny little Pepper could hurl the suitcase from the Rolls some distance to the track with relatively little effort.

Likewise on the mkV the figure, with the battle damage, I never realized how close Tony was to having horrible burns or even complete limb loss. It's crazy, and really cool, that you can see his racesuit through the damaged parts.

Yeah, that's just nuts . . . I love the blue racing suit showing through the left arm. Fan-freaking-tastic! Can't imagine not displaying him in that mode...

Damn! If I buy this I will have to by wiplash!:panic:.... I'm sure it will look awesome to display them together...

Man I can't wait for this to ship. Hardest part of the pre-order is the waiting.

Caved and pre-ordered.

I was planning on getting out of Iron Man collectibles b/c it's just too much to keep up and I canceled the mk IV and VI thinking I'd had enough IM HT stuff since I have the MkIII, MkI, and War Machine. But the appeal of this guy was just too great. He's distinct enough so that I won't feel like I have another copy of the original red and gold suit...yeah, that's how I'll justify it!

another one bites the dust :dance
another one bites the dust :chew
1 more down 99999 to go :hi5:

So is the Mark VI getting released before the Mark V? I have been reading post that the VI is being released on Feb 8, any word on when the Mark V is going to be released?

Back