Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay first of all i'm a shat photographer but here goes anyway...:)...........the fatigues are green, they are greener than what these pics show anyway. now saying that there is a noticeable difference between the clothes & the belt/strap colors, no hiding that (but they probably are on real equipment as well)
god damn this figure rocks. i'm not even done putting him all together but i had to take a break & take some pics..............:lol
sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

sg3.jpg

sculpt is just freakin killer..........:lecture

thanks......................sideshow collectibles........:)

I have a question. Do the boots connect at the ankle or do you have to have a figure with feet to use them?

not sure........boots were on him & i'm not messing with them as they are a pain with the laces & getting the pants tucked back in. im sure someone could chime in that knows.
and some more pics fully kitted.
sg5.jpg

sg7.jpg

sg4.jpg

sg6.jpg

barnes staring at a parachute flare...........:wink1:
sg8.jpg

awesome awesome figure............:lecture

I have a question. Do the boots connect at the ankle or do you have to have a figure with feet to use them?
Boots connect at the ankles with HT pegs just like Chris Taylor.I got my UPS notice yesterday from CSC so i can't wait to get this bad boy this Friday!:yess:This question is for those that already own this figure, does the top of the head removeable just like Taylor?Also,does the helmet fit with no problem or do you have to remove the bandana?:wink1:

the bandana seems to be glued down in a few spots but with some effort and tlc it could be removed. not really necessary as the helmet fits over it fine and doesnt require a bunch of force to get it to sit where you want it to.

I'm glad to hear the helmet fits a lot better on this guy. Taylor's helmet fit like a real _____. Had to take the hair piece out and then took off the red bandana off and it fits really nice now.

Who else POed Barnes at Alter Ego?

Last edited:
not sure........boots were on him & i'm not messing with them as they are a pain with the laces & getting the pants tucked back in. Im sure someone could chime in that knows.
And some more pics fully kitted.
sg5.jpg

sg7.jpg

sg4.jpg

sg6.jpg

barnes staring at a parachute flare...........:wink1:
sg8.jpg

awesome awesome figure............:lecture

looks really really good but we still need more pics

Could of had this by now from Toys2 but for my brief cancellation.

Looking forward to seeing this sculpt in person. I think the light in Barryo's pics is drowning out facial detail - not that I'm not appreciative of the pics.

Which look do yall guys like better? The helmet/battle look or the more casual look with just the bandana and cigarette. Personally I like the full gear look ready for war.

Back