Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool the smoke but how does it hold up?

You just have to roll up a little ball of the material at the bottom and then slide the cigarette end through that so it has something to hold onto, then just hold that and pull up and shape your smoke trail the way you want. It'll hold up if you play with it a bit.

Another relaxed pause:

picture.php

Great pose - I remember doing something casual like that with Taylor. Great figures, but I sold them due to their being an incomplete set (cheers HT) and not really fitting with the rest of my sci-fi/fantasy themed collection.

Last edited:
I'm reviving an old thread with my Barnes and my new Flak Jacket.

I also redye the suit to make it even more screen accurate (it,s really a pale green in the movie). I weathered the flak jacket slightly, but it's not really apparent in the picture.

picture.php

By the way Im considering selling that flak jacket. I bought it 45$ but will let it go for $30+shipping

With Sleepy Hollow finally showed up is there still a chance for Elias ?????????

yes am clutching at straws lol

Sorry to necro post, but I need some help. The straps on the helmet to mine fell off. I want to reglue them, but I want to do it right. Are the straps glued only on the side of the insert helmet that comes out, or does the loop on the end go both on the in and outside of it? And if you can, pics would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Is there a good replacement for the tape it comes with? Mine is peeling and showing the white underlayer in certain sections. I was considering buying some Olive Drab tape rolls on eBay.

Last edited:
Back