Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give both a try. The bandana look calls to mind his angry speech to all the grunts when the tubby guy gets killed in the failed ambush and also the bulk of the village scene. The helmeted look makes me think of the 'Mother____ers' bit.

I've got Taylor fully geared up so it might make sense to fully gear up Barnes too. You can go for a casual look with Taylor, which I did for a while and took loads of pics (I posted them in the Taylor thread some time ago) but with Barnes you'd really need that custom hairpiece.

i wish i was a better photog............:gah:

totally digging this figure. expression is almost perfect for "THEM MOTHER ____ERS!!!!"
sg12.jpg

sg11.jpg

sg10.jpg

dammit..........i still need to tuck his helmet straps up.

thanks............i need to either track down or make a box of marlboros instead of the royal cigarettes i have now.

Not according to Toy Anxiety. These have pegs in them.

Ordered from Vikingplayground. He shipped out today and I should have him soon. Maybe even tomorrow as they are only 30 min away from me.

Well Chris taylor has feet in his boot's why would Barnes be any different?:dunno

If I could find a nice flak vest and a pack of cigarettes Id be ready for his arrival.

I'll be picking this figure up at Corner Store Comics. Never been to the storefront so I thought I'd take that route instead of having it shipped.

I'll be adding the vest to this figure as well as a few mods.

Hopefully, Hot Toys releases an M69 vest with Elias. He was wearing this vest (like Barnes) as well. You can see Elias discard the vest while he was helping Taylor, Crawford, and Rhah set up an ambush.

Wishful thinking:monkey2 It'd be nice though!!!!!!

I'll post pics when Barnes is in hand:impatient:

Barnes just arrived this morning, really liked taylor but barnes is just so much better, everything from the uniform to the sculpt is much tighter, badass!

My Barnes is on the way from Razor's Edge. The figure looks great, but I hate those elbow joints sticking out. Can you cover that with his sleeves?

My Barnes is on the way from Razor's Edge. The figure looks great, but I hate those elbow joints sticking out. Can you cover that with his sleeves?

sg10.jpg

You can i'm sure just like Chris in this picture, but they still may show if the arm is in an extreme pose.

Back