Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pics were taken in my bathroom while taking a shxt.:rotfl Been busy fixing my Medi Faiz broken knee, so Barnes need to put back in the box for a while. :pfft:

Dead on likeness in the first shot.
66ee1c27.jpg
74c2dd95.jpg

552c663c.jpg
28c3932d.jpg

497cfe85.jpg
ae8eb468.jpg

Great weathering effect on the cloth.

Last edited:
Bangs look funny close up but no worries. HT nailed this one wow. Thanks for taking the tome from your bathroom duties to give us a few shots.

While the sculpt looks amazing as does the color, the bangs really cheapen the look of the figure for me. Would like to see some shots as a whole, but man the bangs just look like an after thought.

I really, really, really don't need to get into another line. But the likenesses on these figures is making them difficult to resist. They really are some of HT's finest likenesses IMO.

I really, really, really don't need to get into another line. But the likenesses on these figures is making them difficult to resist. They really are some of HT's finest likenesses IMO.

i really love the movie (one of my favorites) and was in the same line of thinking way back when sideshow released their version and i passed........regrettfully so later. but there was no way in hell i was going to pass these up. damn i wish HT would let us know how far into the line these will go.............:pray:

WOW! he turned out great. I love the weathering and that sculpt is one of their bests yet. Cant wait for AE to get this in but Im getting a little worried about if they'll do Elias or not. Hope they finish the line, Elias is a must for this line.

Looks good--hope not too many other things drop next month--there's some video games I'd like to grab then as well. :p

Should I order it from overseas (Hong Kong,etc)? Or Should I preorder from a Domestic retailer like Urban Collector? Looks great.

Yeah the bangs don't look like they have the sculpt definition of the protos... just smooth forehead with paint trying to simulate it. I hope it's not that noticeable in person.

It would have looked better if there were no painted on bangs and simply some faux hair protruding out. I'm sure someone will end up trying that.

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. The hair on his forehead looks fine. Can't wait to get this guy. HT knocked another one out of the ball park.

I think it would look slightly better if the head wrap was a slight bit thicker. As it stands, it seems flush with the rest of his face. As such, the hair strands look a bit strange up close.

Back