Hot Toys MMS 141 - Platoon - Sergeant Barnes official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm sure it won't be all that noticeable in-hand. Those photos are, of course, extreme close-ups that are much larger than the actual figure.

Elias seems like he shouldve been the first figure in the lone. It's him on the iconic poster afterall.

552c663c.jpg

Absolutely phenominal!

the hell with lerner...............elias & king....:lecture:lecture,.........hell i'd take bunny before lerner.

I think it would look slightly better if the head wrap was a slight bit thicker. As it stands, it seems flush with the rest of his face. As such, the hair strands look a bit strange up close.

:lecture this. But still an excellent likeness, possibly one of the best ever seen in 1/6th.

Elias is essential. If HT don't follow through on the strong suggestion that they are planning to make him then the figures they have made so far are rendered 'incomplete', almost to pointlessness. This line really requires all 3 of the characters Taylor, Barnes and Elias. To be honest they needn't bother with Lerner if they have no intention of making any of the other soldiers like Bunny, Red, King or Junior. He'll kinda be superfluous on his own outside of the main three.

I need THIS In fact.. thinking about it.. it should be BATTLE DAMAGED ELIAS with second upward facing Headsculpt

Platoon-2.jpg

Yes I agree, a BD Elias would be an awesome way to end this line. I wish HTs would just come out and say if they are planning on releasing him or not. All this speculating is driving me insane

Back