Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSCN0433.jpg

Lookin' great so far bud! Keep it up. :wink1:

You're getting better & better man..:monkey3

I'll have a better version of that paintup soon, I wasn't happy with her eyes and eyebrows.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Last edited:
Fraid so! And probably not even that some time in the near future.. along with a couple of others.

Not really. It's just i have 2 displays in my room. 1:6 on one side and on the opposite wall 1:1. They are both staring each other down. And 1:1 wall is waiting for a new arrival in the post and then 1:1 wall is getting a gigantic new addition which i am currently saving for. Which is why some of the figures in my current display will be used to aid the money.

Oh I see. Understandable. Is it a life size Milla/ Alice? Jk. Lol that mn Wesker is looking lonely. :(

Alice and Jill in a bikini mud fight 1:1 diorama!

All Wesker needs is Battlesuit Jill and i may keep them both if i can. I will do my best to save them.

I just realized this 1/6 alice figure looks more like ali larter than milla jovovich.

I just realized there's another newb here who likes talking out of their butt. :dunno

could someone mod this pics with photoshop to prove if is true?
for no to forget......:monkey1:monkey2
533e4m.jpg

The pic on the left is what the figure looks like. The one on the right is horrid lense distortion combined with ____ty convention hall lighting. Discussed ad nauseum MONTHS ago.

Back