Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's more representative of the final figure than the pic on the right :dunno

sarcasm20meter.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o[/ame]

I really, REALLY hope there's no time travel aspect to this. I saw her with the little girl and thought "flashback" but then her in the street, before the breakout, in the umbrella suit has me worried. :lol

Last edited:
Fan service galore on that Retribution trailer...and I FREAKING LOVE IT! lol.

It will not be good, but I will still see it and be entertained like I did the other movies, hahaha...

well i took the plunge & ordered Afterlife alice hoping :pray: that hot toys will revisit the RE licenses & give us more figures from as many as the movies as possible, I dont want alice feeling all lonely on her own boo hoo

Was planning on getting battle suit Jill but with retribution coming out & jill is seen in some kind of battlesuit im waiting out hoping they do the movie version figure.
As much as i think the game jill looks awesome i'd prefer the movie stuff everytime. hope i dont regret waiting out :slap

Btw considering that the beginning of RETRIBUTION gonna be a direct continuation of the final part of AFTERLIFE...
Can we expect reissue of this figure?! :lol:lol:lol

Btw considering that the beginning of RETRIBUTION gonna be a direct continuation of the final part of AFTERLIFE...
Can we expect reissue of this figure?! :lol:lol:lol

reissue? Do you mean jill battlesuit or afterlife alice?

I wouldnt mind a 2.0 version at all as long as it had a few perks such as a better fitting corset better sculpted hair and a nice base

Hey mate, what do you think of the costume in the new film? alice i mean i think it looks rather cool but others dont. As a figure is it something you would want? Or is that a daft question lol

I really like it. On the actress it looks hott. As a figure the legs might be hindered in articulation depending on the material used but im not overly bothered if it means the figure looks better on the whole.

but if they make it im 100% getting one. And maybe a 2nd to kitbash

yeah cant wait for the film to come out to see what stuff is in it & how good the characters look. There is no excuse really for HT to dismiss all the opportunities a new film could provide. They must be aware of the following the RE stuff has & the demand.

Only time will tell :pray:

Asmuch as some people really want figures from the movie you get lots of haters on the movie too. Im surprised we got Afterlife Alice. I only hope it was saw as a success and warrants atleast 1 more figure.

Otherwise HT are just going to keep bumming the same franchises they have been for the last few years and throw a bone here and there to another random franchise

yeah ive seen alot of neagtive comments about the movies even terminator salvation & predators.
To be honest i really liked them & i actually quite enjoyed afterlife. The previous movies were better but still. I kinda wish they would have a crack at Silent Hill to i'd love to have Pyramid Head in 1/4 even if they only made him & nothing else i'd be more than happy :hi5:

Back