Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resident b'itches

dscf0864fs.jpg

I am really tempted to attempt one of the clones from the start of Afterlife. I want a badass Ninja-looking alice to pose with the sword. I cant seem to find any great reference shots tho so its gonna be hard to even picture it :-/, I can find ok ones so i know what the chest is meant to be and the holsters roughly, but when it comes to the back and legs i might have to wing it

Those bi+ches are lookin' fine! :naughty

Good job on customizing those other Alice man! :clap Hmm maybe Ski can help you w/ that. :monkey1 Good luck man. :wink1:

Just got my replacement parts!

Alice is good to go!:lecture

Although I'm keeping her with her coat on for now. I've set her up with some extra's and I've got her as a "Ash waste wanderer"

Hell yeah!

Im gagging to make a Afterlife Clone alice. ive got some rubber ready to be cut into "armour" and stuck onto a black catsuit. If i wasnt getting a 2nd Classic Predator and didnt just get a £80 ebay fee taken id be all over her cloned ass.

Resident b'itches

dscf0864fs.jpg

I am really tempted to attempt one of the clones from the start of Afterlife. I want a badass Ninja-looking alice to pose with the sword. I cant seem to find any great reference shots tho so its gonna be hard to even picture it :-/, I can find ok ones so i know what the chest is meant to be and the holsters roughly, but when it comes to the back and legs i might have to wing it

Damn those ______es be ______in! Great job!! I love the RE1, that looks amazing!! Do the clone, do the clone, do the clone :clap:clap

Looks Good. I just got home from picking my Alice up at the post office. I probably want have the time to open her up until late today or tomorrow.

Resident b'itches

dscf0864fs.jpg

i envy thee.

hot toys pay attention.

So many possibilities with Alice. If I were rich I would begin my awesome army of her. I just really love this figure. 1 will have to do.

Back