Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scanned back a few pages and couldn't find if already posted, but this is on sale at gohastings for $136. Just ordered mine.

Thanks man.

So far this is the best Hot Toys female for sure and i think my second or third female figure in the collection.

So you fell from nam's temptation..I see. :slap I'm sorry to tell you but your spirit is weak and very vulnerable. :nana:

:rotfl

Just kiddin' :peace Glad you listened to that devil's whisper & pulled the trigger. Congrats! :clap

Or Are they the one from brothers productions?

They're the Bro's Productions pieces. Sculpts could be better, but the outfits are ace!

So you fell from nam's temptation..I see. :slap I'm sorry to tell you but your spirit is weak and very vulnerable. :nana:

:rotfl

Just kiddin' :peace Glad you listened to that devil's whisper & pulled the trigger. Congrats! :clap

:fart

Hello everyone, I just got one of these and it is awesome. I have been reading all of the comments and looking at the pics and decided that I had to have one. This is my first 1:6 action figure and I know now that it wont be the last.

Last edited:
How do the boots from the zombie killer outfit attach? Will they fit correctly on the HT body?

^female feet with HT's TTM feet socket... or boot feet socket...

pulling out the peg, you can have the option of split ball ankle joint: as seen on Jill BattleSuit

Resident b'itches

dscf0864fs.jpg

I am really tempted to attempt one of the clones from the start of Afterlife. I want a badass Ninja-looking alice to pose with the sword. I cant seem to find any great reference shots tho so its gonna be hard to even picture it :-/, I can find ok ones so i know what the chest is meant to be and the holsters roughly, but when it comes to the back and legs i might have to wing it

Last edited:
Back