Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unpacked mine, nice figure. But that ass is just too big, looks like shes pregnant... That and her to big boobs, otherwise very nice figure,, The ass might not show that much when displayed, I hope...

just got mine as well. REALLLY like it, BUT there are some issues. Her torso articulation is REALLY hindered by her Solid chunks in her breasts. Considering doing like on black widow, and popping the inserts out, and replacing them with silicon as opposed to rocks.

Got mine a few weeks ago ! I'm really pleased it's just hard to pose from overly stiff joints. I'd love a RE Extinction Alice. Here are some shots I took.

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0199-1.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/hunterd1/

It was the Bro-pro Zombie Huntress kit yup. I had to cut off the face and hollow out the innards of it (stabbed myself through the thumb and stood over the sink washing the blood away for a bit whilst doing so!) to make it be able to sit over the Alice head. And its almost a perfect fit. I was pretty over the moon when i thought.. here we go lets try and put it on... i bet it looks like crap.. and then it turned out looking great ( much better in person than the quick pictures i've taken).

I will also be using the dress and boots from the kit too. But i've taken the metal lining out of the dress and cut it alot smaller because it looked like she was wearing a giant red lampshade to start with.

RE-1 Alice hair done. Im happy with it! (but damn she doesnt half look pale in these pics!)

dscf0758a.jpg

dscf0760e.jpg

A wee bit of a tease in the background. Its not ready though still needs work and most of what you can see i wont be using in the final thing anyway :-/.

dscf0768k.jpg

scary... she looks alot like a friend of mine

Progression! Thought id take these pics now as im nearly done. Whore's outfit needs futzed a bit to fit better but thats easy enough, bit of hair touch up where its patchy and if i feel like it a custom EVILFACE decal to stick on the base (and of course the mini skirt which i cannot seem to find anything similar anywhere so i might just leave it as the black shorts for now)

dscf0777y.jpg

dscf0781d.jpg

dscf0784b.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, the only problem that bothers me is that you can't see through he hair on forehead, it's so solid looking but that's part of the original sculpt and not your fault.

Also any plans for removing the lower dark parts of hair below the ear from Hot Toys?

I don't think ill recolour the dark hair from behind the ear as when its in hand you cannot really tell and when you look it can kind of pass as just being darker shade of the hair or something as i always have my human figures in the shade. And also i didnt mind cutting up the bro pro head but i dont want to deface the HT one just because its slightly dark on one ear :p

Well not deface the Hot Toys sculpt but yea I think the hair less solid would look better on the forehead, just my opinion, I know it wasn't sculpted so not much you can do there.

Cool about the lowers, probably not too noticeable in hand.

:peace

Id like to be able to have more forehead but that's the cards ive been dealt!

I'l need to wait a while now though before i make an Apocalypse alice i doubt my hair will be anything like your's though :-/. i might just be cheap and uses the long'ish afterlife's hair as i've got 3 of them

Hit the lights!

dscf0798j.jpg

I was just trying to take a nice angle pic but instead it looks like she is wearing a Berserker hat...

dscf0799c.jpg

Last edited:
Neat work on that RE-1 hair Bakurenoh. :clap Would love to see you work on the other looks of Alice as well. Line them all up and it will be epic. :yess:

Back