Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Res Evil movies.

I really really enjoyed Afterlife. In fact it might have been my favorite. I just turn off my brain and watch all the action (which is really good in the movies). It's not going to win any awards for art but as a simple action movie it's really good. Think of them more like typical 80's action movies. Just plain trashy fun. I own all 4 movies and I still like to watch them.

Plus zombies ftw!!!!!!

I agree, same here. I won all of them on blu ray.

I just picked up the first two from best buy for like $7 and each one came with a ticket to go see priest for free. :yess:

I wish they woulda kept her hair blonde like all the other movies. She woke up all her clones that were blonde in the last movie. Then at the start of afterlife the dark haired clones attack the complex , argh.. it just didnt look right imo.

Awesome likeness though.

The more I look at pics of this sculpt, the less I'm in love with it. I have been considering this but will wait for in-hand pics at this point...

Well, it's not perfect, but it is light-years ahead of any other sculpt of Milla I've seen on the market.
Definite buy for me.

I wonder if Milla is going to wear the same outfit from Afterlife or a have quick change before fighting with Sienna. LOL

I wonder if Milla is going to wear the same outfit from Afterlife or a have quick change before fighting with Sienna. LOL

sly-mud-wrestling.jpg

Larter is considerably hotter now. :huh

Thank you. There are so many guys I know that hate her. I'm like, "How can you hate a hot chick?"

The more I look at pics of this sculpt, the less I'm in love with it. I have been considering this but will wait for in-hand pics at this point...

Yep, this thread killed my boner for this figure.

Back