Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0620-00487-003b3.jpg

Ok, I am cancelling my PO on this cause the nipples ain't accurately sized.

Easy choice, those S&W 460 are too sweat not to pose. (Any revolver with a bull barrel is sexy as hell)

Not sure how sweaty they are.... :)

But I'm thinking I may go the same route since most the other weapons have holsters which allow them to be semi displayed. I'll probably rotate between them and the machine guns.

Not sure how sweaty they are.... :)

But I'm thinking I may go the same route since most the other weapons have holsters which allow them to be semi displayed. I'll probably rotate between them and the machine guns.

She has shoulder holsters for them though, the only weapons she do not have holsters for are the MP5's

I really like the way this one can hoster the different weapons, thats what impressed me most when I first saw the pics.

I agree!

I love figures that can hold a lot of gear on their person.

For exampe I love how my SSC Cobra Solider has room in his pouches for 8 mags, 2 grenades, kife sheath and a pistol holster. He can carry all his grear on him.

Easy choice, those S&W 460 are too sweat not to pose. (Any revolver with a bull barrel is sexy as hell)

I'm going with the shotguns. Those scenes were far to awesome not to have her using them. Plus, the pistols will look good in the holsters.

0620-00487-003b3.jpg

Ok, I am cancelling my PO on this cause the nipples ain't accurately sized.

Easily fixed with a couple of hemming pins. :lol

She has shoulder holsters for them though, the only weapons she do not have holsters for are the MP5's

Didn't know that. Hmmmmm... the choices.

I'm going with the shotguns. Those scenes were far to awesome not to have her using them. Plus, the pistols will look good in the holsters.

Very true, the quarters were a very nice touch in the movie.

[ame="https://youtu.be/P_dktSDA2eU"]302 Found[/ame]
Uploaded by Kidulttoyshop

Back