Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy 4 and 5. The games are quite different than the originals, a lot more action oriented, but still really fun and a continuation of the series in a new direction. That being said, I'd like to see another Resident Evil done in the old school style, but I won't get my hopes up that it's going to happen. They seem to be going even further into the action territory with running and gunning and so on.

I like the Ganados, but will definitely be happy to see zombies return in the series. They're going to be back for that Operation Raccoon City game. It'll be interesting to see how the developers handle the zombies in that game.

My opinion, two different hair styles that HT gave doesn't look different much it would be cool if HT add wet hair look for bonus.

residenevilafterlifepos.jpg

I think the next series of RE games should have hordes of crimson head zombies. That would be EPIC!

Crimson_Headmight%20look%20better%20(570%20x%20428).jpg

Iv been so pumped up about getting battle suit jill iv been replaying alot of RE5. Its alot of fun with infinite ammo on a magnum and trying to hit all the level rankings. I got Sheva with a maxed Hawk, and the bow. Honestly, im just having a good time playing it!

Ill never forget how scared I got when the first crimson zombie I ever encountered chased me up the stairs!

She looks great!
The legs definitely look much better in proportions than the "official" pics.
Can't wait to get this one.

those shots look good. can't wait for this figure.

i'm playing RE5 on pc atm. i like it ok but i'm looking foward to a return to straight up horror w/ lots of atmosphere. also bought RE4 for the wii but i'm not too far into it though.

Got it pre-ordered. Its funny how the official pics sometimes dont compliment the figure well compared to in hand pics.

Back