Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Alice today.

3 QC issues right out of the box.

The Art box was falling apart on the side.

I got 2 right holsters so now my revolvers handles are pointed in different direction.

One of the loops for the sword was broken.

Stay classy Hot Toys!

I might look into returning her.

Glad you still manage to get her nam. Congrats!

Hey hicks, hope you'll get a replacement for it. It's not everyday I hear an issue regarding this figure unlike Bats.

Now one of my revolvers hammer broke off. :(

If anybody who bought 2 Alice's and is displaying one with the coat and they don't need the second holster rig pm me.

Now one of my revolvers hammer broke off. :(

If anybody who bought 2 Alice's and is displaying one with the coat and they don't need the second holster rig pm me.

Broke off? Or fell off? The cylinder release is a pin that holds it in place. The release was loose on mine and fell out, causing the hammer to go with it.

I sneak of the final sculpt that I plan on altering in it's final state. This will be final outlook on Alice for RE2, I have the length now sculpted and hardened enough to where I can get it further in length and perhaps tapered down on the sides.

Just a moc up in PS.

Alice_Moc.jpg

Is whoever commissioned you to make it going to have the mesh top and everything made by somebody too? Apocalypse was my favorite Alice look.

Just surfing the Alice thread and some of the pics are very amazing, great job guys. I had to mess with mine and I even took a few photos, the Sarah Conner body I used for the replacement is very posable and little subtle things really create a different look and feel.

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0407-1.jpg

Back