Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can answer a few of your questions, I used to own this figure...
1. The wrist spikes are a separate piece.
2. The boots are brown, and a little short. I had him posed with one leg propping up the bike, and you could see the top of them.
3. The Cage head resale value varies. I think I sold mine for $60. This was two years ago, though...
I hope this helps! I kind of regret selling mine, and I check eBay for any deals every once in a while. It looked great displayed, and it was my first Hot Toy.

thanks youngbloodsc! definitely helps. i'd be happy to buy pieces of this to put together, but yeah, the pickin's on ebay aren't great and the whole sets are very expensive it seems.

: o p

To answer a few of your other questions.

- The spikes do come through the leather jacket
- The collar is tacked down
- This is a great, well done figure worth the price. I even display the Cage head as Johnny Blaze along side Ghost Rider. However, if you want to sale the Cage sculpt $60 to $79 seems to be the going rate.

I picked him up back in Feb used for $325 free shipping. It was "buy now"..... the only thing I noticed was some creasing in the pants because he had him posed on the bike for awhile. A few creases in his right arm from holding the rifle. Otherwise perfect, the seller had it displayed in a glass cabinet. I love it!

Just keep checking Ebay- those deals seem to pop on every so often. I kept an eye out for months before I grabbed him.....

:clap

To answer a few of your other questions.

- The spikes do come through the leather jacket
- The collar is tacked down
- This is a great, well done figure worth the price. I even display the Cage head as Johnny Blaze along side Ghost Rider. However, if you want to sale the Cage sculpt $60 to $79 seems to be the going rate.

thanks qbomb71! definitely have no use for the cage head ~ i want to mod the rest of it to look like the original comic book johnny blaze.

What is this thing selling for on average used?

Just keep checking Ebay- those deals seem to pop on every so often. I kept an eye out for months before I grabbed him.....

i just got a deal on one nib from another board member for $350 shipped! yay! i do usually scope ebay for months, but this one i just got tired of looking after a couple of weeks. there seem to be a bunch floating in the bin price range of $400-450, but they don't take offers below.

i'm happy with the deal i got!

this hobby will be the death of me. but a cheery one.

: D

I may have to part company with mine. Sad thing is I've displayed once, but then put back due to space.

I love this figure, picked him up back in the fall for around $325. Seems like prices have only gone up...

seems i read somewhere that the release was limited to a faily low number? so not a crazy popular figure, but low original circulation makes it more rare.

still, the 30% markup i'm paying on this one seems pretty low compared to the (up to) 250% markup i've seen on other hot toys items.

I just got this at a local toy show for the stupidly low price of $250. It's not new, and the box has some slight wear, but you can't beat getting it for below retail. The only thing it's missing is the instruction manual. Does anyone have one of these and be willing to sell it?

I still really dig this figure. He's the first figure I actually spent more than $300 on... and I'm glad I did - he looks fantastic posed on his bike!!!

I still really dig this figure. He's the first figure I actually spent more than $300 on... and I'm glad I did - he looks fantastic posed on his bike!!!

i love how you have the collector boxes as a backdrop to your display!!! :yess:

1/1 scale Ghost Rider.

1012320_10151711723424288_909379697_n.jpg

Bumping old Flame-head, as I just got mine today.

I was not prepared for how cool, (and big), the bike is, lol

Tell me something friend,...
Is that a Detolf display case, and if so, how is it that you can fix both the bike and figure in the same cube space?!
The only way my bike goes in is on a 45 degree angle up against the glass because its so long.

Back