Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There has been one of these on the For Sale board here for a couple of weeks at $325 shipped. Pretty amazed someone hasn't jumped on it at that price.

There has been one of these on the For Sale board here for a couple of weeks at $325 shipped. Pretty amazed someone hasn't jumped on it at that price.

Really? I have been looking for a Ghost Rider...might have said only in US...I need to find someone that will ship to Canada...

There's actually another one up now for $320, but I don't recall if either said anything about shipping to Canada. You'll have to look.

There's actually another one up now for $320, but I don't recall if either said anything about shipping to Canada. You'll have to look.

Here's a pic of the Ghost Rider I'm putting together. I'm using the boots from the DX 10 since the short brown boots always bothered me. I've got the hands and gauntlets coming from Malaysia, and I'm hoping to pick up a chain soon. Meanwhile, I've got a spare minigun to keep him happy.
F783F2E2-2C20-400F-AE1C-385406FD650B-5007-0000024B3265BFA0_zps7f4a198a.jpg

I never liked his brown boot either, his pants would ride up too high when he was on his bike. I traded his boots with my Wolverine figure, the brown boots matches his jacket. Works out well for both.

I never liked his brown boot either, his pants would ride up too high when he was on his bike. I traded his boots with my Wolverine figure, the brown boots matches his jacket. Works out well for both.

True but I found that the boots are slightly wider so the pants are abit tighter to fit round the boots. Might stretch the pants.

Thanks for the heads up...I looked...US only...I will keep looking...

The seller bumped it to the top of the FS marketplace this AM...

The one for $320 is gone the seller sold it from underneath me.claims he could save a few bucks on shipping, even after we were about to close the deal. You're better off not dealing with him. Wanted me to just gift him the money and was worried about me because ice only been a member one month. I'm like dude, I'm the one that's trusting you more!

The one for $320 is gone the seller sold it from underneath me.claims he could save a few bucks on shipping, even after we were about to close the deal. You're better off not dealing with him. Wanted me to just gift him the money and was worried about me because ice only been a member one month. I'm like dude, I'm the one that's trusting you more!

Hah, sounds to me like someone else offered him more $$$.

I've had several things sold out from under me. Unfortunately this isn't Ebay, there is no "winner". The seller can do whatever they want and sell to whomever they choose.

Yeah unfortunately that is true, but it doesn't no make it right!
I don't believe in treating people like that. No one wants to be treated that way. Sometimes you just man up and do the respectable thing even if it might be more work involved. People are way too greedy today!

Back