Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't afford this figure at the time and regardless of the movie I think that this was one of the coolest HT sculpts ever.

I couldn't afford this figure at the time and regardless of the movie I think that this was one of the coolest HT sculpts ever.

Yeah the movie was nothing special, but I love this figure and I will always regret not getting early when it used to go for reasonable prices. The bike is an added bonus, but just Ghost Rider himself looks great too and though it is a bit off I like the Nicolas Cage sculpt. I don't normally do customs of any kind, but with that kind of sculpt it would be a shame just keeping it lying around in the box.

Managed to get hold of this guy recently. Thought the movies were rubbish, but this figure is superb

New_1_DSCF4195.jpg

DSCF4206.jpg

^nice shots there. :]
i think i'll use some solder to pose his chains too, that looks cool.

I've had this guy standing next to his bike since he came out but now have bit the bullet & posed him on his bike which of course looks brilliant. I would have done this earlier but my concern was creasing up the leather on his pants & jacket & the leather possibly cracking & splitting over time. Anyone have any signs of this happen yet?

i have a second GR bashed with the same accessories except he's on a narrow TT. been posing him like mad since day 1. the leather jacket still holds even today.

Although the first film and figure are the best, I'd still like the bike and GR from the second film.

I agree.

They gave Ghost Rider a much darker look.

Just got mine a few days ago and am blown away with it, absolutely beautiful.

I'm pretty surprised at how durable the figure is, you can man handle it a bit and it won't break. Not encouraging anyone to forego treating the figure delicately, however, a little force seems to be well tolerated.

Yep it's broken :mad:

Is there any fix? Can you glue the buckle back?

you can glue it at your own risk. :]

i bashed my second GR with all the same gear/accessories on to a narrow TT. that was a bit frustrating with the buckle always on and cant be undone.

Selling mine now, but only because I'm selling off all my Marvel stuff to focus on DC. Still an awesome figure. I recommend running a wire through the chain so you can put it in action poses. I don't have the Tron bike, but if you collect marvel hot toys this one is a must.

Back