Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me something friend,...
Is that a Detolf display case, and if so, how is it that you can fix both the bike and figure in the same cube space?!
The only way my bike goes in is on a 45 degree angle up against the glass because its so long.

Id like to know this too! Looks an awful lot like a detolf.

95602096-B6F4-40D0-BC91-B38D36146AED-281-000000B8DD37FCD2_zpsff8e2f85.jpg

3986170E-2DFF-45D0-A74D-2DF499BECA30-281-000000B8D727E0E7_zpsb8c13c05.jpg

Id like to know this too! Looks an awful lot like a detolf.

Tell me something friend,...
Is that a Detolf display case, and if so, how is it that you can fix both the bike and figure in the same cube space?!
The only way my bike goes in is on a 45 degree angle up against the glass because its so long.
To answer both these questions, yes, it is in a detolf.

The front of the bike rotates a fair bit, making it possible to angle it.

I was puzzled myself when I got him, as I'd seen the bike in detolfs, but it wouldn't fit. Needless to say, I figured it out.

[ame="https://youtu.be/0f4JDZzuzZU"]https://youtu.be/0f4JDZzuzZU[/ame]ya gotta show this old boy some love , he's fell down the thread list but now ive seen him in hand i gotta say i love him :O)

For the full set anything around $325 is a good price. I got mine about a year ago for $315 shipped. Like someone else said, I never use the Cage head anyway, so $240 is a great price.

Just make sure it comes with the Hellcycle. ;)

Hey guys -- is $240 a great price for this -- all back in box minus the Cage head? TIA!

I'd jump at that. I haven't seen this go for less than $400. That's a MISB set but IMO, that's a great price for GR. Really cool figure with lots of display options.

Can't remember who did it but they ran a wire through the chain so it was pose able. Just makes a cool figure even more dynamic.

And fwiw, considering the price of any new figure these days (ie Catwoman basically $200+), $240 for GR with the Hellcycle - great deal.

I'd jump at that. I haven't seen this go for less than $400. That's a MISB set but IMO, that's a great price for GR. Really cool figure with lots of display options.

Can't remember who did it but they ran a wire through the chain so it was pose able. Just makes a cool figure even more dynamic.

And fwiw, considering the price of any new figure these days (ie Catwoman basically $200+), $240 for GR with the Hellcycle - great deal.

True that! I was just looking at the Zod thread and I realized that Zod also goes for $240.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input! :wave

I'm putting together a custom GR at the moment. I'm thinking about using a knock-off narrow shoulder TrueType for the body. Is this the right type? I also thought about a slim body to give it a more "skeletal" look.

The Ghost Rider light up neck joint has a very small socket which only works with the Ghost Rider body. So if you want it light up on a different body you would need another neck joint. Maybe the Ironman or perhaps the Wesker neck. Im not sure it fits tho.

Well, *. I didn't think about that. There was a body up for auction the other night on eBay that I could have gotten cheap too. Maybe I can sand the ball on the neck joint and see if that works.

I know that I really like this guy. I got the stock and could not have been more impressed with it. I put together a custom JS with the NC HS. I got some some cool leather costume parts and used the hands from Demon Bats to complete.
OK, the movie isn't brilliant but i like it, and this figure still has pride of place in my HT collection. The bike alone is worthy of the cost of the package.

What an awesome figure set from HTs just got mine a few weeks back and wanted to post a pic.. this is awesome!!! How can you go wrong getting this guy!!!!

Ghost.jpg

Have you removed one of the flames from the rear-wheel? I subbed to your YT channel a while back and always wondered that.

(I've taken my bike out of the detolf as was worried about putting too much strain on the handlebar/front-wheel-pivot)

Back