Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me three i missed this one

Same here. I hope they make a Ghost Rider 2 version.

Ghost-Rider-2-Spirit-of-Vengeance.jpg

I dont know what it is, but I dont love the headsculpt. I have a toybiz deluxe movie 12 figure that has a better headsculpt.

I like this new GR design along with its bike, maybe because GR is in action vs the first movie. I love both designs, will pick this up hopefully HT makes it, no brainier.

Looks so much better. I trust the Crank boys, they now cheesy action. Would love to see the version of Jonah Hex they wrote, and not the chopped up version we got.

I prefer the look of the first film myself, especially the bike the new one looks too oridinary and boring better suited for his Blaze persona than Rider persona.

At the NYCC panel the directors gave a very sound reason for not using the spikes. Something along the lines of questions why Zatharos would want his champion to look like an 80's metal frontman.

That is a piss poor excuse especially since the original design was not only fairly true to the comics it looked way better

i hope they make another one, i'm only interested with another flamehead parted out, dont like the puffy burnt look nor the jacket design in the new film.

I love what they are doing with GR in the 2nd movie. He's finally in some action how he should of been in the 1st. I want to see him get blown up in pieces then regenerate in the movie :rock

Back