Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, brand new to these forums. This Ghost Rider is my first Hot Toys figure I'm going to keep, and I can't describe how impressed I am with this piece. I ordered the Batman Begins figure, but it was too bland for me. This sculpt, with the light-up features and detail in the bike make it a definite keeper. I'm looking on Ebay for an Iron Man Mark IV now!

Hi guys, brand new to these forums. This Ghost Rider is my first Hot Toys figure I'm going to keep, and I can't describe how impressed I am with this piece. I ordered the Batman Begins figure, but it was too bland for me. This sculpt, with the light-up features and detail in the bike make it a definite keeper. I'm looking on Ebay for an Iron Man Mark IV now!

I suggest getting the vi... Unless you're dead set on the iv...if so, just wait for the re-release instead of paying ebay prices now

I actually like the Mark IV more tha the Mark VI. Though I love both, I think they went a little overboard with the weathering on MKVI. As well, the MKIV comes with the great TS head sculpt allowing for the helmet in hand pose that is very popular and awesome.

You can't lose with either, but I ould get MKIV.......then MKVI a week later LOL!

Oh ya,and I CAN'T WAIT until I pick up my Ghost Rider!!! It just arrived at my PO Box today!

A real fan would pass on IV and get Monger instead. :dunno

I finally finished piecing my ghostrider together off ebay. I have everything exept the box and payed a grand total of $160.00
Not to bad considering what he cost new in the box.
I also picked up a dx indy the same way for about the same cost.i still need his hat.

I finally finished piecing my ghostrider together off ebay. I have everything exept the box and payed a grand total of $160.00
Not to bad considering what he cost new in the box.
I also picked up a dx indy the same way for about the same cost.i still need his hat.

Very cool! I never thought to do this. I lack the patience to do that. I can't believe you can peice a figure together for so much less than a complete one costs. Usually, you would think, the individual parts would be at a mark up.

Very cool! I never thought to do this. I lack the patience to do that. I can't believe you can peice a figure together for so much less than a complete one costs. Usually, you would think, the individual parts would be at a mark up.

in most cases it does cost more.and now all the parts I bought are all buy now.I lucked up and bought my parts as auction items.I have noticed when a figure first releases,you can get most of the parts fairly cheap when everybody parts them out.but if you wait to long the parts dry up and whats left is all buy now stuff.the first parts I got for my ghostrider was the head,neck,guantlets,fist and pegs,and chain for a total of $50.00 shipped from the same seller,then the bike for $50.00 then the pants,jacket ,cage head,both guns,open hands,stand for $60.00,I used a aci body that I had to modify the neck,and had a pair of boots I liked better than the hot toys ones that I used.

I really wonder how many are really diehard fans of GR or if they just weren't buying something they knew was going to increase in value and could care less if it is GR or not.

All the parts i bought came from asian sellers that do nothing but break down hot toys figures or either they have connections to the factory and they get these parts straight off the line. I have a feeling there is alot of funny buisness going on over there.

Yeah, that's why I never bid on ebay on individual pieces. I was looking for a Barney Ross jacket since mine is broken and every seller has a Hong Kong address listing.

I really wonder how many are really diehard fans of GR or if they just weren't buying something they knew was going to increase in value and could care less if it is GR or not.

I am not a GR fan at all, but the figure and the bike were just too awesome to pass up.

Back