Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm probably the only person in the world who feels this way but I really want Ghost Rider's body, clothes & Johnny Blaze head, I'm not interested in the bike or skull head. (well I'd get the whole thing if I could afford it but that's not an option) I'm a massive Nicolas Cage fan and would rather display him that way. What would be the best way for me to go about doing this? If anyone has these bits reasonably priced let me know.

I know I'm probably the only person in the world who feels this way but I really want Ghost Rider's body, clothes & Johnny Blaze head, I'm not interested in the bike or skull head. (well I'd get the whole thing if I could afford it but that's not an option) I'm a massive Nicolas Cage fan and would rather display him that way. What would be the best way for me to go about doing this? If anyone has these bits reasonably priced let me know.
:rotfl

Lol I'm not hating. I think the sculpt is great too, but only to go along with the flaming skull. I just think it's funny that you ONLY want the head that everyone else wants to throw away

Lol I'm not hating. I think the sculpt is great too, but only to go along with the flaming skull. I just think it's funny that you ONLY want the head that everyone else wants to throw away

I could get the Skull head down the road but I'll never have space for the bike, I live in an apartment in London with my girlfriend and space is a premium (as is £££). So you reckon I could get the Cage head pretty cheap then?...:pray:

The easy solution is ditch the girlfriend lol!

Seriously though, you could probably find it on here from a member for a fair price. Ebay on the other hand is not likely a safe bet.

Just check out the commerce section and I'm sure something will turn up sooner or later.

I have a spare Cage head for $20 + shipping if you want, only downside is that it has some black marks on it from a mask I made him wear.. but it might look cool as a BD Cage.. lol :lol

Hey man, thanks, that's great. What are the marks like? I'd like to see a pic or a description before I commit, that's awesome though, I'm definitely very interested.

Last edited:
img0713nj.jpg

I have him on an AA Truetype neck plug but I can switch it back to the one that fits GR if I can find it.

Thanks for the effort mate but those stains don't look like they'd come off and as I specifically wanted to pose him with that head I'd rather hold out for a perfect one. I could probably live with one small one on the cheek but the grey nose is too much. Thanks anyway, how did that happen? Putting a mask on him you said?

If anyone has one in better nick let me know please.

Cool, I hope it does come off because I really want the head, I sent the dude a PM so I don't have to bore everyone here with it. Cheers for the advice.

This is my only Hot Toys piece cause I want only the bike. The whole figure is in the box somewhere in my basement. My problem is that I want to display it with the Bowen Rider Modern, cause its impossible to get one here in Europe.

This is my only Hot Toys piece cause I want only the bike. The whole figure is in the box somewhere in my basement. My problem is that I want to display it with the Bowen Rider Modern, cause its impossible to get one here in Europe.

I'll buy the figure off you! I really want it but I don't want the bike, I'm also in Europe! Maybe we can come to an agreement!

Back