Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the character Nicolas Coppola was born to play :rotfl

I agree. At first I thought he was a poor choice cause I'm not a huge Cage fan but after seeing the movie I thought it was great. A bit cheesy and the villains were a little nsync but very good story and effects. I thought he did quite well in the role.

I was hoping for a Carter Slade figure with horse but that's probably a long shot.

I think this thread mainly has people split between both film styles. I would prefer the new style since that is also my favorite motorcycle style, but I appreciate the figure that was released.

i like the marlon brando style leather jacket in the first movie better. that's why i bought a spare set to build another one up, and i only need the flamehead from the new movie if they do make one...

more flameheads the better.

I like the look of the first movie more. The flaming bone and chains chopper looks way better than some bland burning sport bike.

I agree. At first I thought he was a poor choice cause I'm not a huge Cage fan but after seeing the movie I thought it was great. A bit cheesy and the villains were a little nsync but very good story and effects. I thought he did quite well in the role.

A famous cat once said "it ain't easy bein' cheesy". Nic debunks that statement.

I do too. I think the chopper idea was bad ass and brilliant. Gives him a sense if having more power with a big ass bike. Even though his bike in the comic book was very standard with only a bit of flair. I think it probably comes down to stunts. If this is to be an action flick like we've seen in the preview it would make more sense to use a standard sport bike for all the stunt work because choppers are hard enough to ride as it is let alone ask a stunt man to do crazy feats with.

So in this case it more than likely came down to practicality, function, and safety rather than design and pure awesomeness. Disappointed but understandable.

Anybody try making a Carter Slade Ghost Rider or know of anyone who did? My favorite scene in the first movie was when they were riding together across the desert.

Anyone selling their ghost rider? Trying to find one under $300.00 shipped.

good luck! I think you waited to long for that bargain.I got my rider and bike for $150.00 piece by piece on ebay,back when the parts where plentyfull and had low bids.now its all buy now .but you might get lucky.

Very nice. Is that everything you have? No box or other accessories? It's a good deal if you pieced it all together like that.

Back