Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered Ghostrider from ebay seller guobei11. Price was too good to pass. I originally wanted to go with sweetpig but he has raised his prices lately. Has anyone ever ordered from guobei11? never had any contact with him but 2000+ positive feedbacks look trustworthy to me... On the other hand it looks as I am the only one who ordered from him... Why? :dunno

Hi I been deal with guobei11 for a year (off the eBay) for cheaper price (20% off discount) :clap he is good guy to deal with has no problem also he pack well too. Also I getting ghost rider from him too :)

Sweetpig is ok by not pack well!!!!!

Hi I been deal with guobei11 for a year (off the eBay) for cheaper price (20% off discount) :clap he is good guy to deal with has no problem also he pack well too. Also I getting ghost rider from him too :)

Sweetpig is ok by not pack well!!!!!

Would that be 20% off retail price of 20% off the ebay listed price?

Seems like BBTS is the only one where you can cancel your preorder without paying a cancellation fees, but their stuff costs a couple dollar more than the other online shops. Too bad there isn't a shop where you can get competitive pricing and can cancel too.

Seems like BBTS is the only one where you can cancel your preorder without paying a cancellation fees, but their stuff costs a couple dollar more than the other online shops. Too bad there isn't a shop where you can get competitive pricing and can cancel too.

Seems like a fair trade off you me. If you are a flaky pre-orderer, then you can pay a little extra a BBTS to be able to cancel for free. But if you a a cheapo pre-orderer you can order elsewhere and save $5. :dunno

Or just go with Sideshow like I did and Flex something like this and only have to worry about $90 or so when it actually ships. :hi5:

Flex Pay keeps me going back for HT's bigger ticket items. If other places started doing a FLEX pay, they'd get more of my business.

Yeah, but $95 at a time is much better than the $280 all at once.

lol that what people say who end up with thousands of dollars in credit card debt lol

paying a smaller amount at a time is good but if the total price ends up being significantly higher it may not be worth it to some.

For me, I was more comfortable paying 189.99 at CSC for IM MkVI rather than the 209.00 or 219.99 (cant remember which) it was listed for at SS even if I only had to do 90 or so each payment.

To a lot of people in the collectibles arena every cent counts, especially when buying such high-end items.

Wondering how good this figure will end up being? worth buying? I have tons on my list already.

lol that what people say who end up with thousands of dollars in credit card debt lol

paying a smaller amount at a time is good but if the total price ends up being significantly higher it may not be worth it to some.

For me, I was more comfortable paying 189.99 at CSC for IM MkVI rather than the 209.00 or 219.99 (cant remember which) it was listed for at SS even if I only had to do 90 or so each payment.

To a lot of people in the collectibles arena every cent counts, especially when buying such high-end items.

I pay my credit card off every month (usually a few times a month actually :lol) so it is actually better for me small chunks at at time. I use a small limit card ($500) for all of my collectible purchases so things never get too out of hand. But with a small limit like that, bigger items like this tend to take up more than their fair share of the credit so breaking that up also helps.

To each their own :dunno

I pay my credit card off every month (usually a few times a month actually :lol) so it is actually better for me small chunks at at time. I use a small limit card ($500) for all of my collectible purchases so things never get too out of hand. But with a small limit like that, bigger items like this tend to take up more than their fair share of the credit so breaking that up also helps.

To each their own :dunno

If only more people could be as responsible as you when it comes to credit lol

I'm the same as you when it comes to my card

Back