Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Medicom GR will be next to HT Nick Cage GR...and this display will be completed...11 Bowen...4 sideshow...3 art asylum...1 medicom...1 Hot Toys...7 Daimond pieces

i reckon you should get the medicom VCD too, gnarly.:monkey3

So this isn't coming out till May it says on SS site. That's good news for my wallet. This 1st quarter has be killer on my savings

Just ordered Ghostrider from ebay seller guobei11. Price was too good to pass. I originally wanted to go with sweetpig but he has raised his prices lately. Has anyone ever ordered from guobei11? never had any contact with him but 2000+ positive feedbacks look trustworthy to me... On the other hand it looks as I am the only one who ordered from him... Why? :dunno

Just ordered Ghostrider from ebay seller guobei11. Price was too good to pass. I originally wanted to go with sweetpig but he has raised his prices lately. Has anyone ever ordered from guobei11? never had any contact with him but 2000+ positive feedbacks look trustworthy to me... On the other hand it looks as I am the only one who ordered from him... Why? :dunno

I deal with him all the time. He has always been a very good seller. I have had nothing but good transactions with him.

Because pre-ordering on ebay is stupid :lol

Because pre-ordering on ebay is stupid :lol

Yes, for US buyers maybe. If I preordered this one through a German shop I would have paid easily 100 more. Most of the US shops dont ship to Germany and if they do, their shipping rate is too high. Sopreorder through ebay is the only solution left.:dunno

I deal with him all the time. He has always been a very good seller. I have had nothing but good transactions with him.

Thanks!

Once I pre ordered a piece on ebay months before the item came out. It was a good price and the guy had a good rating. When the piece came out it never came in the mail. Emails to the seller went ignored. When I tried to open a claim paypal and ebay said it was past the 45 day window and there was nothing they could do. Good thing I paid with a cc because that was my last resort getting my money back. Once that process started the guy sent the item. After that I learned not to pre order on ebay. Just a tale of caution.

Yes, for US buyers maybe. If I preordered this one through a German shop I would have paid easily 100 more. Most of the US shops dont ship to Germany and if they do, their shipping rate is too high. Sopreorder through ebay is the only solution left.:dunno

Oh it has nothing to shipping. It's you pay up front and hope the ebay seller even ships the item within 45 days or you have no protection.

I think ebay has an auction pre order policy that gives the seller 30 after the auction ends to furnish the item. If he/she doesn't then you may be able cancel without issues with feedback.

Back