Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me a while to recover from my credit cards after I got out of school, so now I only buy what I have money for. And my bank is pretty awesome when it comes to covering me with fraud so I avoid credit cards completely.

You guys got that right. I don't even use "credit" cards, I use "debit" cards. BBTS and AE are both great for POing and I don't rack up debt. If I were to use a credit card on my hobby I would be in real trouble.

I dont know if I should buy this one. I havent seen the movie yet, I heard its terrible, but the figure looks really good.

I dont know if I should buy this one. I havent seen the movie yet, I heard its terrible, but the figure looks really good.

I'm not sure any of us are buying this figure because of the movie being good. :dunno :wink1:

I know I'm not...

Hi I been deal with guobei11 for a year (off the eBay) for cheaper price (20% off discount) :clap he is good guy to deal with has no problem also he pack well too. Also I getting ghost rider from him too :)

Sweetpig is ok by not pack well!!!!!

how do you pay him if you deal off ebay? you won't have any buyer protection? is that safe esp. on a pre-order item?

Not in the slighest. But if he has dealt with the guy before, he knows what to expect. But unless that is the case, never do anything like that. Ever!

Doesnt sound safe to me especially at that price sounds risky but I've got this pre ordered diddnt care for the movie but love this character looks awesome

This piece would take up half my cabinet shelf! I saw it in person, the bike is way bigger than what the pics are showing. It was on display at their Toyhunter shop.

Not in the slighest. But if he has dealt with the guy before, he knows what to expect. But unless that is the case, never do anything like that. Ever!

Doesnt sound safe to me especially at that price sounds risky but I've got this pre ordered diddnt care for the movie but love this character looks awesome

thanks for the advice guys!:goodpost:

Back