Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dudes... that is the only thing I can think of that I have an advantage over some of you. (And no living near toys2 I count mostly as a curse :p) I guess for some reason Ikea decided Toronto needs the highest density of Ikea stores??!! Maybe we buy the most Ikea furniture per population.... hmm not something to be proud off :rotfl
If you live in the US you still get the best deals on HT figures outside Asia

Well I paid in full for mine last night....can't wait for this to arrive. What is the new ETA now, May in the U.S.?

BRING ON THE SPIRIT OF VENGENCE! :devil :rock

BTW, Josh at Alter Ego yesterday told me they are getting really low on preorders for him. Anyone on the fence might want to make the move!

My Ghost Rider Display will be complete when this one comes out...he fits right in there...

GR is drying up. Sold out at both AE and BBTS. I hope this starts shipping soon. Really looking forward to it.

Dont let that display fool you...it's 2 feet deep by 4 feet wide 27" high...he fits on the floor in the center...plenty of room!

Lol I have faith you will find room...just looks pretty full in that picture

You gonna get a second one so you can have a Ghost Rider and a Nick Cage?

Ah its no good i folded and pre-order GR at Onesixthbruce as he is just too good to miss.

I think you did the right thing, I ordered mine from OSB the first day it went on order. I so can't wait to get this, can't wait to see the bike, I've never had anything like that from HT before, I've always wanted the Batman vehicles but I left that to late & there out of my price range now.

I think you did the right thing, I ordered mine from OSB the first day it went on order. I so can't wait to get this, can't wait to see the bike, I've never had anything like that from HT before, I've always wanted the Batman vehicles but I left that to late & there out of my price range now.

Yeah im sure the new film bike will be cool but i like choppers more tbh.

a pic of my medi ghostrider i took some time ago

ghostrider.jpg

waiting anxiously for the Hottoys spirits of vengence lol:pray:

My Medicom GR will be next to HT Nick Cage GR...and this display will be completed...11 Bowen...4 sideshow...3 art asylum...1 medicom...1 Hot Toys...7 Daimond pieces

Back