Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Robbie!

I for one can't wait to get this figure and I'm not a fan of the movie at all. Looking forward to having another semi obscure Marvel character in my collection and my first 1/6 vehicle!

I was watching parts of this movie the other day. It tends to be really cheesey. I don't remember it being that way, I guess I payed more attention to the flaming skulls than the acting at times when I first saw it.

Really sad though, it had a lot of potential.

Last edited:
Blame Sony and Fox for rebooting, not Marvel. Those two companies own the rights to the properties.

Blame Sony and Fox for rebooting, not Marvel. Those two companies own the rights to the properties.

Orrrr, pat Sony and Fox on the back :clap for rebooting and :slap Marvel for allowing that trash that was the first film to be made.

That said, still picking this figure up. :lol Cool is cool!

Orrrr, pat Sony and Fox on the back :clap for rebooting and :slap Marvel for allowing that trash that was the first film to be made.

That said, still picking this figure up. :lol Cool is cool!

I still think there were some very good elements of the first film.

But I also think the source material is hard to work with.

ap_20100830110913224.jpg

ap_20100830110952236.jpg

ap_20100830111921133.jpg

I wish he was my uncle

I still think there were some very good elements of the first film.

But I also think the source material is hard to work with.

Respect your opinion but not for me. I completely disliked that film. I don't have a problem with Nic Cage for whatever reason (although most all his movies are bad.) so I'm okay with him being recast as GR.

Again, figure wise, this piece kicks A$$ and while I've never been a collector of things GR...I've ALWAYS thought the character was a great creation.

Wish HT hadnt made the human sculpt as Nick Cage...not a fan. But my marvel collection wouldnt be complete without this, especially with the awesome ride. I'll just put the Nick Cage head in the box and pretend it doesn't exist.

Back