Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about anyone else but if SS released a 1/6th statue of the old west rider on his horse I'd Shat a brick. That would be bad ass.....:thud:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought his character was uber cool. The scene where they ride together was epic on so many levels.....

Glad I'm not the only one who thought his character was uber cool. The scene where they ride together was epic on so many levels.....

I thought they were going to team up for the final showdown. Then when they get to their destination Sam Elliott say's "Thats it, i'm done. You take it from here." Or something to that effect.

I thought why didn't he save his final transformation untill the actuall fight. So he could of actually helped?

Because if he didn't transform then his horse wouldn't have been able to keep up with GR's bike! He could have hitched a ride on GR's bike but he might have gotten burnt.

Plus it would've been awkward, two grown flaming men on the same bike.

hot toys ghost rider with motor cycle

Hi guys I just preordered the ghost rider with motor cycle from alterego comics there price was great and this piece looks amazing so i preordered it i still need to pick up some detolfs i am going to start with 2 will they fit in a car i have a 2007 mustang gt and the rear seats fold down in the to lead to the trunk ikea wants 100 bucks to ship thats crazy

Re: hot toys ghost rider with motor cycle

I'll merge this thread in with the existing Hot Toys GR thread in the Marvel Section :duff
x :peace

Re: hot toys ghost rider with motor cycle

Hi guys I just preordered the ghost rider with motor cycle from alterego comics there price was great and this piece looks amazing so i preordered it i still need to pick up some detolfs i am going to start with 2 will they fit in a car i have a 2007 mustang gt and the rear seats fold down in the to lead to the trunk ikea wants 100 bucks to ship thats crazy

https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Idiot...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1283783621&sr=1-1

100902225689de2dbfa10f5.jpg

The shoulder spike is damaged there, hopefully thats not gonna be an issue...

Unless they make they make some serious changes to this figure it's a pass. I love the bike, outfit, and Cage sculpt, but I don't want to spend over $200 for a figure that I am only somewhat satisfied with.

Back