Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, the only 2 things I have an issue with is the skull and the size of the bike. Hot Toys loves to rework there sculpts before release, so that might not end up being a problem. The bike on the other hand does look a smidgen out of scale, and that would require a complete overhaul (which most likely won't happen).

The bike looks fine to me. I doubt HT resculpts that entire bike, that is some work. The skull I'm sure will have some tweaks.

I know it would hurt their profit margin, but I would have liked to have this offered without the bike as well.

I know it would hurt their profit margin, but I would have liked to have this offered without the bike as well.

I am glad the offer the bike, it is good to see HT expanding their offerings. It being optional would been nice but I am ok as is. Perhaps if they make a Goblin from Spiderman the glider would be an accessory.

I'm really hoping they change that skull head, its whats ruining the figure for me.

This set definitely has a few things which could be improved. I watched the film recently (never had seen it; was much better than I thought it would be--though the best thing about the film was Ghost Rider and his Hellcycle; those effects were outstanding) so the skull on the figure is definitely a bit smaller than it should it be as well as it's just not like its film counterpart. The skull head on Medicom's Ghost Rider is definitely better in that department. Also, the Hellcycle could be a little bigger as you guys have said. I think the Hasbro Hellcycle that was packaged in the Ultimate Ghost Rider with Hellcycle set was just a tad bigger and that may make all the difference. But the sculpting on the Hot Toys Hellcycle is just loads better (even though the Hasbro one is pretty damn good too). And the HT Ghost Rider figure itself is awesome in terms of the clothing, jacket, etc... Really love the Nic Cage head and shotgun that comes with it too as they go together with the metal chain weapon. Just wish they had given the Hell version of the shotgun that Ghost Rider uses at the end of the film to kill Blackheart with. Since I didn't pick up the Hasbro set nor the Medicom figure, this HT set cannot get here soon enough for me.

anybody know what this is, looks like HT's version.

DSCF0232.jpg
pic and collection belongs to eighthsamurai

HT always tweaks things thats for sure but I personally have no problems with the current sculpt. Plus I have it on flex so its gonna be a bit longer for me anyways.

HT always tweaks things thats for sure but I personally have no problems with the current sculpt. Plus I have it on flex so its gonna be a bit longer for me anyways.

I really don't like the sculpt ..on one hand i want it to be fixed so i will like the figure enough that i would buy it..but on the other hand i would rather it stay as it is so i won't want to buy it and save some cash:lol

Yeah, there's that double edged sword for ya. :lol I just know for what I saw at Comic-Con that he looked damn cool as is.

Back